what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Waiting on author hearts for LBP 1 while i finish up my first play-through of Mass Effect 2

Ill probably fire up Borderlands one night this week. Just need to grind out level 50 and I'm done.

Just got Borderlands 2 plat (I seriously hate Jimmy J3NKN5). Right now right now, I'm working on LittleBigPlanet Karting (just need to do some extra hours in create mode for the plat to pop up), then back to my "installed games (platinum) backlog", from top to less priority:

• DYAD
  • Lone Survivor
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Tomb Raider
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Uncharted 3 (since it's the PS+ version, I'll just get as many trophies as I can while I get my hands on a disc)
  • Metro: Last Light
  • Payday 2
  • Arkham City
  • DmC
  • Binary Domain
and 100% on some other games. BUT, plat trophies takes priority over 100%.

Welp, PES2014, Armored Core: Verdict Day and Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational took over my priority list. PES is easy, just time consuming, Verdict Day will require me to join an S+ rated (ACTIVE) team for the special sorties (White Glint, primitive weapons and Spirit of Motherwill), and Hot Shots Golf will end up being a time consuming beast... Getting an albatross will require a lot of luck with skillshots. That, getting all the golden crowns and purchasing everything from the store. That's gonna take a LOT of time.