WARNING | Uncharted 4 Stolen Copies

loljens

''We have some unfortunate news to report that a number of copies of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End were stolen while in transit. While we are continuing to work with the police to resolve the matter – which is the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation – it appears that a few copies of the game have surfaced in the UK.''

Link: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/27/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-update/?emcid=social_20160427_60992626&adbid=725237699133628416&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

So beware of spoilers!

• Like 1

Or CeX as you'd have to assume the copies that they sold were from this shipment too. The only time I've ever seen new copies of anything sold there is collectors editions where someone has bought the game for the extras (Lego games for the minifigs usually) and sold the game still sealed or where the packaging is damaged. The info for uncharted 4 is probably already on their system so I can see some wrongun' taking in a copy and getting a staff member who isn't clued up on release dates giving them cash for it

Edited by Cleggworth

Heh. A criminal act has been committed involving a video game, so naturally the first concern is that your precious story might be spoiled. Hahaha... I really hate people sometimes.

No, not the criminals, because there's a criminal justice system to take care of that problem. You know who I mean.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter now, they more clevered and very well hidden people away from the Cops, so to speak. Let them parade spoiling Uncharted 4 A thief's end on how's gonna end and chapter stories etc.

It really doesn't matter now because the game is practically out already.