STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

On 10/20/2018 at 10:29 AM, wackt1 said:

I here they might be releasing Fortuna, The Garuda warframe , (and possibly) and the Chimera prologue in the next earliest devstream. So probably around November 2nd. 

The Chimera Prologue Quest already Dropped.
It's kinda short.

Activate it by touching the Lotus Helmet again in you Quarters

You get a sword from Balas which I think will be important to have for a future quest where the Lotus returns.

I'm trying to craft it now.
I need a few more things..

3 hours ago, Axirilius said:

The Chimera Prologue Quest already Dropped.
It's kinda short.

Activate it by touching the Lotus Helmet again in you Quarters

You get a sword from Balas which I think will be important to have for a future quest where the Lotus returns.

I'm trying to craft it now.
I need a few more things..

I wasn't expecting the chimera update to drop so soon for console players tbh. Though Paracesis is quite expensive to craft.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:13 AM, Lag_The_Ravager said:

I hope they keep adding them - in fact I'm hoping they one day bring over the Steam Achievement 'Grand Master' (currently unobtainable) for reaching Mastery Rank 30.  

I still play Warframe religiously with or without trophies, but the fact they keep adding them makes me quite happy.  

I hope they keep adding them, but let’s not get crazy dude. Chill out with that Grand Master trophy, lets hope they never bring it here. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2018 at 2:00 AM, Soufwar said:

I hope they keep adding them, but let’s not get crazy dude. Chill out with that Grand Master trophy, lets hope they never bring it here. 

why?  the fact it takes time?  I'm not sure why one would be opposed to it.  It would be a pinnacle trophy for the most dedicated players.

Trophies are never mandatory, but I think they should reward players for their feats... and reaching MR30 would be one hell of a feat worthy of a trophy.

People already can break MR20+ within only a month of playing if they are dedicated. Especially now that the community has existed long enough to trickle down mods and other benefits to new players.  They are not nearly as disadvantaged in progress as somebody like me as a day 1 player was.  

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fortuna Part 2: The Profit Taker -

NEW CHALLENGES:

The following Challenges are a continuation of the original list launched with Fortuna: Update 24.0!

• Bounty Hunter: Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in the Orb Vallis. 
  • Airborne Exterminator: Destroy 10 Raknoids in Orb Vallis while airborne. 

"Stay Frosty" and "Animal Lover" will be coming in a future update! 

• Like 1

To be fair, its a constantly updating game, I don't know why you expected it not to keep getting trophies.

I honestly think free trophy updates are a good thing, gets you to go back to games for a bit and separates the dedicated from the ones that thing games are just "100% and move on" attitude

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kfree7 said:

Being and old gamer from the Atari days, I'm wondering WTF, when does this end. 

I've loved the game but it's time to move on.  Can we agree on this?

Totally agree, I do like the game but I get less and less play time these days. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 9:58 PM, UltraDog177 said:

To be fair, its a constantly updating game, I don't know why you expected it not to keep getting trophies.

I honestly think free trophy updates are a good thing, gets you to go back to games for a bit and separates the dedicated from the ones that thing games are just "100% and move on" attitude

Let's be honest in here the dev should get all of the players attention not because of the trophies only, but because they love the game. Look back to the gaming history you will see what I mean. ( Devs don't take my trophies hobby against me ).❤️

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 10:27 PM, kfree7 said:

Being and old gamer from the Atari days, I'm wondering WTF, when does this end. 

I've loved the game but it's time to move on.  Can we agree on this?

Nope, can't agree.   Warframe is one of the first games to give console the MMO level of longevity.  I actually like this trend of gaming personally, though I can understand why some don't.

In my vision, I think it is better for a developer to make 1 product, and continually show it love - vs chug out 10 game in the same amount of time.  I am biased though as WF is my fave game to date, period - but I do know from actively following development that it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  The playerbase has done nothing but grow, smashing all time high logins consistently - and I know DE has stated they plan to develop content for the game well past the MR30 point - so I would say buckle yourself in, because chances are Warframe is going to survive atleast until the middle or even end of the PS5 generation, which hasn't even hit yet.  It's going to have a similar lifespan to WoW before interest in it truly grinds to a halt.  

I personally play in spurts - every update I go hard for 2 weeks or so to get the new content done - then for another month I have downtime for other games.  I get easily 50-100 hours our of each update, and I'm loving that. 

I actually like this because while I spend money in Warframe, I actually spend less being dedicated to this game than if I were to buy 20 titles a year.  

My only wish is one day they patch in a Platinum - I don't know if any game ever has, but if one deserves it, its WF.  

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager
  • Like 1

On 01/02/2019 at 1:41 PM, ahmwe said:

Let's be honest in here the dev should get all of the players attention not because of the trophies only, but because they love the game. Look back to the gaming history you will see what I mean. ( Devs don't take my trophies hobby against me ).2764.png

I mean its not like they add these trophies for the sake of it. Majority of the time they add trophies because new content has been added to the game. 

My point is that whining that games that are constantly updated SHOULDN'T get trophies is like whining when you buy a 12 months subscription to a monthly journal or magazine only for the first months issue and then complain you were getting the other 11.

• Like 1

Always lowkey bugs me when people complain about more trophy support in a game. I understand OCD completionists don't like revisiting a game they think they're 'done with' but in context of the game itself it's great to support the game further and give long term players more tasks to do, and extra trophies as a reward.

• Like 3

NEW TROPHIES

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1060200-ps4-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-24212-launching-feb-11th/

(Silver Trophy) Stay Frosty: Fall into Orb Vallis coolant from 275 meters while on a K-Drive.
(Bronze Trophy) Animal Lover: Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis. 

Animal lover looks easy if you have Ivara or Equinox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl0Vu1BziiU

On 2/7/2019 at 10:14 PM, UltraDog177 said:

I mean its not like they add these trophies for the sake of it. Majority of the time they add trophies because new content has been added to the game. 

My point is that whining that games that are constantly updated SHOULDN'T get trophies is like whining when you buy a 12 months subscription to a monthly journal or magazine only for the first months issue and then complain you were getting the other 11.

They can add content without trophies. Let's be honest a big examples for adding more contents without trophies. Overwatch, fortnite, red dead, cod & Battlefield. Players still play them until now. Why? Because they love the game & devs created a big fan base even thou the players got 100% in the game. 

2 hours ago, ahmwe said:

They can add content without trophies. Let's be honest a big examples for adding more contents without trophies. Overwatch, fortnite, red dead, cod & Battlefield. Players still play them until now. Why? Because they love the game & devs created a big fan base even thou the players got 100% in the game. 

Tera online as well, another mmo that gets updates but no trophies(wish it did though)