Best of E3 Sale (NA)

bladesoframen

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/best-of-e3-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BESTOFE3SALELP

List of items on sale: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/14/best-of-e3-sale-up-to-75-off-past-show-favorites/

Note: Because of exchange rates, some games are cheaper to obtain from the Canadian store.

Some of the items that caught my attention: (Note, prices with PS+)

Megadimension Neptunia VII: $12

Omega Quintet: $4

Battlefield Hardline: $5

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: $4.50

Edited by bladesoframen

EU getting the shaft as usual. Considering switching to PC gaming, this is getting ridiculous. 

I think you're exaggerating a bit, EU has great sales as well, and you can play on your account from a US account anyway.

Edited by Harsly

I think you're exaggerating a bit, EU has great sales as well, and you can play on your account from a US account anyway.

I've counted 3 NA flash sales so far this year, EU sits at a firm 0. Not to mention this EU sale and the freebies on offer at the moment.

Probably getting Omega Quintet and Dishonored. Debating NFS: Rivals and Tomb Raider. But I already played the latter on PS3, and the multiplayer is such a grind.. Too bad they didn't remove that like the Uncharted games.

GTA V is still priced way to high. Even with PS+ it's $38.99. You can get Dragon Age Inquisition for under $10 which is newer and not a remaster.

It's always taken a long time for GTA games to hit bargain bin prices.. RockStar milks the hell out of that series. 

I picked up Bf4 so my friends would get off my ass about not having it. I thought it was a steal for 4.79 i as well picked  up Darksiders 2 definitive edition was thinking about akiba's trip but did not know if it was any good.

I picked up Bf4 so my friends would get off my ass about not having it. I thought it was a steal for 4.79 i as well picked  up Darksiders 2 definitive edition was thinking about akiba's trip but did not know if it was any good.

I am extremely tempted by DA: Inquisition, LEGO Batman 3, Shadow of Mordor GoTY and Tomb Raider, but I know all four of those are long games and I barely have time to work through my massive backlog as is.

Edit: Fuck it. Went and bought Battlefield 4, Shadow of Mordor GoTY, DA: I, Battlefield: Hardline, Tomb Raider, Omega Quintet and LEGO Batman 3. Saving $172+ CAD so why not.

Edited by Spartan

Akibas Trip isn't bad. Pretty fun game and pretty short plat for a JRPG type game.

I love you, yet hate you for this.

I managed to limit myself to just the season pass for Shadow of Mordor and Child of Light. I just bought Shadow of Mordor for $14 too Dx We'll see if I do more damage to my wallet tomorrow. Dragon Age, Omega Quintet, and Tomb Raider are flashing some very seductive prices. I wasn't ready for this!!!

• Like 1