Things you hate

Death

Male bashing feminazis (Even this movement disgusts me as a female person)

Bullying

Unnecessary reboots to movies and video games

Bandai Namco's most recent additions to their fighting games franchises as of late (Soul Calibur V, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords, Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul, Tekken 6 and Tekken 7). Want more proof? Nobody in Japan likes Tekken 7 and Namco keeps removing fan favorites in favor of annoying reskins with slight differences. Same happened to Soul Calibur V as well.

The majority of today's so-called 'music'

Console wars

Character favoritism

Any annually released game series as of late

Edited by LeiFangFan85
  • Like 1

Male bashing feminazis (Even this movement disgusts me as a female person)

Oh boy..

-Rapist, rape, and just people joking about it in general.

-People who judge books on their covers.

-The hiatus of Hunter X Hunter

-SAO

-MLP

-FNAF

-Violence (In real life)

-War.

• Like 1

Not "hate" but annoying:

-Group of otakus spamming sexual or erotic pics on facebook (happened twice when I was looking for a gaming group. It was embarrasing just looking at my home page).

-COD sick fanboys.

-People who don't like to read and, in turn, insult your comments.

-Cockroaches (now THIS I hate with passion).

-How SMTxFE turned out (impressions).

-Selfishness.

-Clock's alarms at 5:00 A.m.

Plenty of things but the first few that come to mind

- mouthbreathers

- people who chew with their mouth open and/or make unnecessary gross noises as they eat

- people who make it very obvious that they're religious

- phones and people who spend every waking hour texting (it especially saddens me when I see couples at a restaurant, both sitting in silence and using their phones)

- when someone tells me to put something away (like trash or fridge or something), picks it up and sets it next to me when the bin (or wherever the proper place for the particular item is) is right next to them. and then they act like they're trying to prove a point. WTF

Edited by Xhillia

Well where to start.

People in general, they always betray you. Be friendly and good allday everyday they still stab you in the back.

My family since most members of my family are backstabbers, and liars and have a tendency to act nice but once you leave all they do is spout hatefull lies. (only exception is my brother)

Henceforth I will not trust anyone anymore, avoiding personal contact with people feels like the best option.

Hospitals *chills* going there even for a simple thing makes me nervous as hell.

Elevators make a good freaking staircase will you. Seeing how many people are trying to get into one elevator. Personal space anyone?

Loud arrogant pieces of trash on there cellphones, talking like the listener on the other end is in dire need of a hearing aid.

Jokes in general people always think the latest joke is so funny. As if every person has the same sense of humor.

People who touch you when they are just having a simple as conversation with you, when touching really is not necessary or essential to the conversation.

Edited by Vive_ut_vivas
  • Like 1

When In games where you almost about to unlock platnuim trophy, there is that one trophy where it is so hard to unlock even though some games has mostly easy trophies. Games like Strider and Mafia 2 have the most annoying ways to piss you off that it isn't worth all the hours just to pass the part. Why make it so challenging to make me so mad at it...

I hate myself :(

Dont hate yourself, if you did anything that ur not proud of, work around to resolve it and make a little better. Sometimes it can be an apologize, sometimes just walk away to let things cool down, but dont hate yourself, you can be upset with self, dont make life more dificult than it is, smile!

People that tell you that you are a great person and good buddy, but are going to block you when you say that you are depressed. wowowowowo, cant handle that much buddyness at once! :o

Indeed some people are friendly as long as you keep something that interest them, oncenyou dont interest or become a "problem" they're gone. Every stage of life, in every place there will be those. Life is empty for those, I kmow its silly but surround yourself with people that matters to you, that you'll be altruist at them expecting nothing on return.

• Arachnids & Insects
  • The fact that you cn't see PS4 trophy lists offline
  • When resturaunts screw up my order
  • Selling/Returning/Giving away games
  • Heights
  • Water
  • Crowds
  • Mascots
  • Waaaaaaaaaaay to many pop singers to list
  • People who won't get off their phone
  • Dark & Belgian Chocolate
  • People who shove their religion down your throat
  • Summer heat
  • Ontario's 13% Tax compared to Alberta's 7% Tax
  • Nothing Towns
  • Never being left alone
  • Flickering lights
  • Ludicrous amounts of collectibles
  • Leather
  • Birch Trees

I would add more but I feel this is enough for now

I really hate guns, I'm glad to not be in a gun infested society.

Razor scooters at skate parks :) It's like your pet playing in traffic, it's going to end badly and your guardians suck.

As an example, Planking, this kind of thing is embarrassing. I get it, you're useless at everything else that involves any real skill, So instead, i'm going to film myself being a complete dick!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

When my parents judge something that I have in interest or when I browse through something that I like usually my mom shrug and says "There's that blue avatar manga people. " I swear I tired of hearing that line every time since I think she doesn't really look deeply more than just that and judges with limited opinion of that also with my older brother being annoying as well today wants to know why I have a girl avatar where I keep on telling him it doesn't matter. Also he wonders if I like playing as a girl and it just making shake my head that he asked the stupid questions ever like that.

Failed gaming sessions

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1