Things you hate

Death

• SPIDERS & FLYING COCKROACHES. 

Bunnies (Not even kidding, I'm afraid of them)

Noisy neighbors

Fireworks & firecrackers

Heights

Anime cliches (The majority of them, even the little ones)

Players leaving in the middle of a session if things aren't going their way

People that lie.

Console Wars

Racism

Batsh*t crazy sports fans

And many more to come... (Or really to keep it short and simple).

• Like 1

Rudeness

Racism/prejudice of any kind

People that don't use indicators or just pull out in front of you while driving

People with no manners

Wasting food or drinks

Judgemental and entitled people

People borrowing my DVDs/CDs/games and returning them scratched. I take really good care of my stuff and expect it to be returned in the same way it leaves. Why have something if you're not gonna fucking look after it.

But my number one hate is Tony Abbott. He's a total fuckwit.

Edited by feral611

Rudeness

Racism/prejudice of any kind

People that don't use indicators or just pull out in front of you while driving

People with no manners

Wasting food or drinks

Judgemental and entitled people

But my number one hate is Tony Abbott. He's a total fuckwit.

Oh I agree with all of this, indicators are an optional extra in my current state and Abbott it a complete Twat.

• Like 1

Oh I agree with all of this, indicators are an optional extra in my current state and Abbott it a complete Twat.

Lol. They are? Hmm never knew any states had that rule then again I've only ever lived in NSW. He really is.

• Like 1

Lol. They are? Hmm never knew any states had that rule then again I've only ever lived in NSW. He really is.

Nah, I work in Queensland and the state of the drivers is shocking, never use indicators, not sure how to use a roundabout. You never see L platers with a professional instructor, it's always mum or dad teaching the kids. It's just generation after generation of amazingly bad drivers. That hardly matters since everything closes here at 8PM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nah, I work in Queensland and the state of the drivers is shocking, never use indicators, not sure how to use a roundabout. You never see L platers with a professional instructor, it's always mum or dad teaching the kids. It's just generation after generation of amazingly bad drivers. That hardly matters since everything closes here at 8PM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ah I see. Know what Queenslanders are like on the road, chaotic.

When people copy certain stuff that you already have or made then you see the person that has some parts of information like one part if username is similar to hour's and stealing music where now I understand why that is really a bad idea to do it especially if that is thier material. Just had one person that I noticed they saw who I was am and the person made a alt somewhat to mine since the person was bored and I don't really like that.

Being too helpful when a person talks something in a situation. Lately I am still being too helpful to people that I think is it even worth to think on stuff to resolve the person on my advice's. Totally wastes my time on my free time and having to chat with them about it which gets annoying that I may start to not do that unless if the person need serious of help.

Constant friend request where especially on Facebook and on PSN I keep on seeing them where I just want to decline them especially where PS3 has a certain limit up to 100 friends I think.

WiFi drops and having to pay my cell phone bill.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Half-Assed ports. ESPECIALLY Vita ports.

Anime that have "read the manga" endings.

Any adult cartoon (Family Guy, American Dad, etc.) with the exception of Rick & Morty. That show is my shit.

Jesse Eisenberg. I cannot fucking stand the guy. 

FNAF. You wanna talk about overated ass? This is your game.

Games that drop the ball after the first game. Jak 2, Rachet and Clank 2, many others.

• Like 1

All in one:

Religions.

Politicians who only look to stuff their pockets even more.

Hypocrites.

Guys who look up to women only for sex.

"Friends" who remember you only if you call them, otherwise you don't exist for them.

Wars.

Diseases that are curable but no one's curing them.

Racism.

Money.

Enviromental destruction.

Console Wars (Neptunia is an exception!).

Brain-washing from the media.

People who torture cats just because they find it "fun".

Monkeys (dont judge me, i just don't like them :P).

Edited by G3n3raL986
  • Like 2