Trophies Earned in One Minute

JCChrono

To amuse myself I tried to find a way to earn as many trophies in one minute as possible, and the best strategy I could find was on the Dance Dance Revolution game. If you hold off on going into Record mode until you have earned 100 AAAs (earning 1 million points per AAA too, which should be easy), once you enter that screen it unlocks seven collection trophies. So I earned a random trophy right before going there, and BAM! Eight trophies 54 seconds.

I was just curious if you guys know any other games with a big chain of trophies like that. Obviously, this would exclude hacking and other cheating methods, and I would also exclude the PS Vita to PS3 transfers too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got 5 in a row in Ratchet and Clank 2 (2 silver trophies, 2 gold trophies and the plat)

My brother was stunned xD

Also got 7 in a row in Lego Harry Potter years 5 - 7 (1 bronze, 4 silver, 1 gold and the plat)

It's fun to watch them pop one after another xD

Edited by HardXDXtraga
  • Like 1

I could technically get 100% in Motorstorm RC again if I just install it on my PS3. So I guess I could get 32 trophies in like a minute.

I did that, but sadly you have to wait much longer than a single minute. :P

I think there are some custom levels on Little Big Planet 1 that allow you to get about 8 trophies in 30 seconds which can be earned as soon as you go on the game and I'm sure if you got a party of four together you could get even more

This is probably how I got my biggest chain as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

My favorite Trophy-Run was FIFA 15... I got like 6-7 Trophies in One Minute.

I remember getting the one for reaching Level 15, Gifting a Friend, Share an Activity, Tag an Activity, Fill up a Slot, Fill up all Slots, Change a Captain in FUT, etc...

Those were the awesome days :wub: