VeldinX

PS2 Games on PS4: General Discussion & Complete List

557 posts in this topic

On 11/02/2019 at 4:03 PM, Viper said:

I doubt it is at this point. Midnight Club 3, Max Payne 2, GTA: Liberty City and Vice City Stories were rumored back in September 2017, and we haven't heard anything about it since then. It seems like it was just a rumor.

To be fair it wasn’t just a rumour. They were rated for a PS4 release by the ESRB. It’s just everyone involved has given up on the programme now. I would say at least it had a good run but, you know, that would be a lie. 😝

I won't be happy with the PS2-PS4 program until this gets released with trophies.

220px-Timesplitters2.JPG

On 2/11/2019 at 4:03 PM, Viper said:

I doubt it is at this point. Midnight Club 3, Max Payne 2, GTA: Liberty City and Vice City Stories were rumored back in September 2017, and we haven't heard anything about it since then. It seems like it was just a rumor.

I would've loved Max Payne 2 to be released on PS4 because even though it's one of my all-time favourites I never owned it - I just borrowed it on PC from a  friend and rented it on PS2. I remember vividly that he PS2 version was awful in regards to loading times, even by the standards of the time. 

Hey, you probably all know that Ace Combat 5 was released as a pre order bonus for AC7 by Namco and is/ was only available that way. I've read that they did stuff like this before, is that true?

33 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

Hey, you probably all know that Ace Combat 5 was released as a pre order bonus for AC7 by Namco and is/ was only available that way. I've read that they did stuff like this before, is that true?

Dragonball Z Super Butoden.  Pre-ordered bonus to Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch. Never appeared on the eShop afterwards.

On 29.5.2019 at 0:43 PM, Sky_RykerXD said:

Dragonball Z Super Butoden.  Pre-ordered bonus to Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch. Never appeared on the eShop afterwards.

The SNES Game? Thanks for the info!!

Really sad that that didn’t stick with releasing more PS2 games, hopefully that changes on PS5 :)