Free Games Giveaway!

LeetWolf2

Wolf of The Battlefield: Commando 3 please. Thanks for doing a giveaway and happy gaming everyone!

I gave a code for this game to someone but they don't have an NA account and I'm not sure if they're going to make one, so if they're not willing to create the extra account and want to pass up the code to someone else, I could give it to you

OT: And yet, another Humble Bundle giveaway! Awesome to see, we're such a tight knit bunch  :highfive:

• Like 1

Update: I no longer participate in the Wolf of the Battlefield draw as I received a code for that game from AncLEoniX. Thanks again, man!

Should you change your mind about how you want to give away the codes in general, I'd be interested in Remember Me despite already participating in Satoshi's draw.

In the rare case that I'd win both of them I'd pass the superfluous code of course. But if this is out of the question due to your rule, that's fine by me as well.

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Xeliot
Kent10201
TigressLion
LucasV9991
DerelictSoul
MistaGoodLeg
MR T
zacharonii
madbuk
Dragon-Archon
ddracarys
m4ns4hil
Ren
CM_TiDe
jasondm300
ElEyeman
Lincolnr-
KingFerzad
KashSenpai
DJROE95
Vytautas20

Hey LeetWolf, I'd like to withdraw from the giveaway. A friend gave me a code for the DMC HD collection. Thanks for doing this though.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for doing this LeetWolf2. I have a ps4 and I like MegaMan so I would say: 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection - PS store Discount Coupon.

I don't think the others coupons are for PS4/PS Vita, right?

Among these shown codes Street Fighter V Discount Coupon is also for PS4

Nothing in the whole pack is for the Vita.

Edited by Evil_Joker88

The giveaway has ended, so here are the winners:

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3vanillamoose
                                             Okami HD - Vampirehunter145

Remember Me - The Chosen Undead

Mega Man 9 & 10 - PliskinCobra

Devil May Cry HD Collection m4ns4hil

50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection - PS store Discount Coupon Official-ME-

Congrats to the winners, I'll be PMing you your codes shortly and thanks to everyone who entered! Next time there is a PlayStation Humble Bundle I'll be doing another giveaway so keep an eye out for it  :D

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1