『FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE』 TGS2016 Trailer

Xel

Very excited for this game as this is the only FF game I never got into. Now with the improved version would love to give it a 2nd chance.

Same here, but I really like the hunts system in FFXIV.. and this game has a similar system.. probably a hell of a lot easier though, but I'm willing to give it another go.. (even though, I thought the story of this one was pretty shit).

Ok, I just couldn't get into the story and game mechanics annoyed me a lot.

Yea, it was a slower version FFXI.. I hear though that this remake comes with a faster setting or something so it doesn't feel as slow, at least, that's what I didn't find so exciting about the battle system in this one.

Yea, it was a slower version FFXI.. I hear though that this remake comes with a faster setting or something so it doesn't feel as slow, at least, that's what I didn't find so exciting about the battle system in this one.

That would be an improvement. I'll watch some gameplay videos after the game has been released.

Don't think I'll buy this one either. I hated the battle system. And I didn't connect with the story.

A kindred spirit :highfive:. I also didn't like how it was necessary to travel through multiple areas for bits and pieces of the story.

I love this game, definitely one of the more fun Final Fantasy titles. I know that it gets a lot of hate for having a pointless protagonist and a not so straightforward battle system, but that's where I feel a lot of the charm comes from.

Hopefully they give you the option to play the vanilla version or the International Zodiac Job System version, as I dont think it would be fun if it was wholly stuck to one of them.

Ok, I just couldn't get into the story and game mechanics annoyed me a lot.

The mechanics really frustrated me with my initial playthrough, especially being used to X's style. Playing XIII/XIII-2 made coming back to XII feel much more natural. If you enjoyed/tolerated them, I'd say give it another go. The later parts get a lot better.

The mechanics really frustrated me with my initial playthrough, especially being used to X's style. Playing XIII/XIII-2 made coming back to XII feel much more natural. If you enjoyed/tolerated them, I'd say give it another go. The later parts get a lot better.

I did like the mechanics from the XIII trilogy. Maybe I'll try out XII on the PS2.

• Like 1