Not on the EU/AU Playstation Store!

ABBUemo

Doesn't stop you from creating another account, buying a pre-paid card from Amazon/Ebay/whatever and buying it. Your complaint would be understandable if this was a Vita exclusive game, but since you can work your way around this little trouble, it's just a matter of extra effort.

• Like 3

At least you guys have Nubla

I'm from the Netherlands so my account has access to the EU PlayStation Store but neither Nubla, nor Jazzpunk are available in the PlayStation Store. Other easy games like MLB The Show 13: Home Run Derby Edition and Orc Slayer are also not available in the PlayStation Store. Not that it bothers me personally, but I'd understand that people who like to go for easy plats/100%s can be a little pissed about this.

Doesn't stop you from creating another account, buying a pre-paid card from Amazon/Ebay/whatever and buying it. Your complaint would be understandable if this was a Vita exclusive game, but since you can work your way around this little trouble, it's just a matter of extra effort.

Doesn't stop me throwing my PS4 out my window either, but the statement i made stands. "Not on the EU/AU store" Also, not getting another account, i already spend enough money on this damn addiction, not throwing more money at it. I'll just wait and see what happens. :)

• Like 3

Doesn't stop me throwing my PS4 out my window either, but the statement i made stands. "Not on the EU/AU store" Also, not getting another account, i already spend enough money on this damn addiction, not throwing more money at it. I'll just wait and see what happens. :)

But an account doesn't cost you anything, and in fact, it is probably cheaper with exchange rates to purchase it on the US or CA stores anyway.

I understand your point, and I don't fundamentally disagree, but a lot of this is probably related to language translations.

The suggestions above were very workable solutions to the problem.

• Like 1

But an account doesn't cost you anything, and in fact, it is probably cheaper with exchange rates to purchase it on the US or CA stores anyway.

I understand your point, and I don't fundamentally disagree, but a lot of this is probably related to language translations.

The suggestions above were very workable solutions to the problem.

Well look at that... Neat little bow and all! I'm not being sarcastic at all, you just wrapped it up in one of THE most eloquent sentences i've ever seen :P

BTW i have to ask, say i did create an account to purchase JAZZPUNK would i not need to use the new account to play it on, or can i just sign in to my old one? or are they linked? or F**K i don't know how you guys keep up with all this stuff! Let me know. :D

As an european, most game are really cheaper when bought in the canadian store. For example, let's take The Witness:

- European store = 37 euros

- Canadian store = 40 canadian dollars

I can buy a 50 $ card on pcgamesupply for 34 euros (so, 3 euros won) and i'd still have 10 dollars on my PSN account :).

Well look at that... Neat little bow and all! I'm not being sarcastic at all, you just wrapped it up in one of THE most eloquent sentences i've ever seen :P

BTW i have to ask, say i did create an account to purchase JAZZPUNK would i not need to use the new account to play it on, or can i just sign in to my old one? or are they linked? or F**K i don't know how you guys keep up with all this stuff! Let me know. :D

Depends on the console :)

PS vita: you can't 

PS3: no limitation

PS4: your "foreign" account has to have your PS4 as "primary console".

You can activate as many account as you want on your PS4, but you can only select one "primary console" on each account.

If you select your PS4 as primary console (which, of course, you will :D), then you can use the game bought with that foreign account with any other account

• Like 1

As an european, most game are really cheaper when bought in the canadian store. For example, let's take The Witness:

I can buy a 50 $ card on pcgamesupply for 34 euros (so, 3 euros won) and i'd still have 10 dollars on my PSN account :).

Thanks for the info, but it means nothing to me since i don't know how to open a CA/USA/JPN/otherplaces.

Depends on the console :)

PS vita: you can't 

PS3: no limitation

PS4: your "foreign" account has to have your PS4 as "primary console".

You can activate as many account as you want on your PS4, but you can only select one "primary console" on each account.

If you select your PS4 as primary console (which, of course, you will :D), then you can use the game bought with that foreign account with any other account

I don't know how to open a foreign account. Please do share.

Thanks for the info, but it means nothing to me since i don't know how to open a CA/USA/JPN/otherplaces.

well, learn? :D

You just logout of your account, go to the PSN of canada for example, create an account. That's it.

Once it is opened, you can buy PSN code online (as i said, i use PCgamesupply, they are the cheapest and your code is sent within seconds), and use the code to fill your wallet :).

I don't especially like to "split my money" into two accounts, but there are a lot of great sales on the canadian store. I remember that like 2 years ago they had a sale where everything was under 1 dollars. I bought 23 games for 15 euros :)

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 2

I don't know how to open a foreign account. Please do share.

So you use your PS4 and create a new user. For example ABBUemo_US. When you sign up, use an address from the US. You could make it the whitehouse if you wanted to. I think Buckingham palace is my UK residence, and the Panasonic building my JPN summer house.

I has to be a legit address, so you can't make up the details.

I believe you will also need a unique email address for the new PSNID.

Once registered, activate your PS4 as the primary console for that account. A single PS4 can be the primary console for multiple users, but any given user can only have a single primary console, and  you can only change once every 6 mo I believe.

The PSN Store will automatically be fixed to your country of residence - so US for a US ID, CA for a Canadian one, UK for a British one etc.

I would agree with PCgamesupply for cards, they are cheap and deliver via email instantly (or very quickly). I think I had to use my cell phone to confirm the order the first time, as I was using a Canadian credit card to buy a UK PSN card. You cannot use your CC directly on most foreign PSN stores (I think Hong Kong is an exception, as they have a lot of foreign residents living there).

Purchase what ever game you want from the NA store, download and install it, then sign out and sign back in with your main ID, and play the game.

This will work for PS3 and PS4 games, but NOT for Vita. There is no reasonable work around for Vita (other than buy physical copies of the game and import)

Hope that now with the extra replies you understand what I meant before. You can still create another account and purchase the game on it, then go back to your main account, play it and get the platinum. This works for PS3 and PS4, but not for PS Vita. I greatly recommend buying games in the Brazilian store as you can purchase pretty much anything here for half the price they cost in US, most of the time. 1 year of PS plus costs around 35$ here

So you use your PS4 and create a new user. For example ABBUemo_US. When you sign up, use an address from the US. You could make it the whitehouse if you wanted to. I think Buckingham palace is my UK residence, and the Panasonic building my JPN summer house.

I has to be a legit address, so you can't make up the details.

I believe you will also need a unique email address for the new PSNID.

Once registered, activate your PS4 as the primary console for that account. A single PS4 can be the primary console for multiple users, but any given user can only have a single primary console, and  you can only change once every 6 mo I believe.

The PSN Store will automatically be fixed to your country of residence - so US for a US ID, CA for a Canadian one, UK for a British one etc.

I would agree with PCgamesupply for cards, they are cheap and deliver via email instantly (or very quickly). I think I had to use my cell phone to confirm the order the first time, as I was using a Canadian credit card to buy a UK PSN card. You cannot use your CC directly on most foreign PSN stores (I think Hong Kong is an exception, as they have a lot of foreign residents living there).

Purchase what ever game you want from the NA store, download and install it, then sign out and sign back in with your main ID, and play the game.

This will work for PS3 and PS4 games, but NOT for Vita. There is no reasonable work around for Vita (other than buy physical copies of the game and import)

i've done all but 1 thing. when on pcgamesupply it asks me for 2 sets of emails, i type in every email i own and it says none are valid... what do i do?

Never mind, i was "logging in" not registering... i'm an idiot

i've done all but 1 thing. when on pcgamesupply it asks me for 2 sets of emails, i type in every email i own and it says none are valid... what do i do?

ALL DONE!! took 2 hours but i got my tiny head around all that. thanks a million :D

Edited by ABBUemo
  • Like 1

ALL DONE!! took 2 hours but i got my tiny head around all that. thanks a million :D

Trust me, once you've multi profile shopped, you'll never go back :P

• Like 2

You guys keep on complaining, with a German PSN account the governement tells you which games are deemed playable by the public and which titles are too harsh for you to enjoy. I had to pick up an Austrian PSN voucher and buy Dead Rising that way because its against German laws if I tend to enjoy my sparetime the way I intend. Its bullshit in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

Do any of you know why the heck there are some " country-based store exclusives? " 

There are a few reasons I can thingk of:

• Due to the classification board of said country/area
  • Some indie developers may not have enough money to have their game published in more than 1 store (for example on the US store but not EU or JP)
  • No language translations for other countries (This is why CS:GO was never on the EU and JP store. Because There was no Russian, Portuguese, Japanese and a few other languages)
  • Country exclusive: Like the AFL games (Australian Football League) is only available in Australia and New Zealand, because (surprise surprise!) AFL is only known and broadcast in those two countries.
  •  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 9/11/2016 at 8:59 PM, Glaciphy said:

Is this in violation with the rules? To make a foreign account and buy games on a different account and then complete them on your main account? Please explain haha.

Creating a PSN account having entered false information (full name, date of birth, address etc.) does go against Terms of Service only SIE barely, if ever, suspends or permanently bans PSN accounts for this reason.

Doing so would be very unwise as that would screw over just about every PlayStation customer playing from a country lacking PSN support (eg. The Philippines) and were forced to select a country/region for their PSN account differing from theirs.

Yes I know I’m years late to replying, no need for anybody to remind me.

Edited by Dry

23 minutes ago, Dry said:

Creating a PSN account having entered false information (full name, date of birth, address etc.) does go against Terms of Service only SIE barely, if ever, suspends or permanently bans PSN accounts for this reason.

Doing so would be very unwise as that would screw over just about every PlayStation customer playing from a country lacking PSN support (eg. The Philippines) and were forced to select a country/region for their PSN account differing from theirs.

Yes I know I’m years late to replying, no need for anybody to remind me.

Woah bit late on the reply there … 

I'm sorry my Australian brother, it had to be done.