PSN DOWN ON PS3 and PS4 (EDIT back online)

snacklepuss

They can't be as good as the VT Masterrace :awesome:

But seriously, I'm not having problems with my ps4. It might just be an EU thing.

Im, not in EU..

Im in N.Ireland which is Ireland, but a region of the UK. We use ££££ not Euros...I was playing MGS TPP on PS3 and the FR****** stopped, signed me out, and all the fuel resources and diamonds I  has spent the better part of 3 hours on free roam to get went tits up...It ddnt save it correctly as it was offline and I kept going into the red with Money  (GMP)

Then in the middle of another game, which took me a long time to get to with no checkpoints, itb went offline again. I dont knwo the outcome yet as I havent been able to sign in again.

Is there some new thing where you can't play downloaded games or something when under maintenance?

No. If you're playing a game from a different account on the console, it'll be unavailable (unless the account is primary I think?), but you'll always have access to your own digital content afaik.

Im, not in EU..

Im in N.Ireland which is Ireland, but a region of the UK. We use ££££ not Euros...I was playing MGS TPP on PS3 and the FR****** stopped, signed me out, and all the fuel resources and diamonds I  has spent the better part of 3 hours on free roam to get went tits up...It ddnt save it correctly as it was offline and I kept going into the red with Money  (GMP)

Then in the middle of another game, which took me a long time to get to with no checkpoints, itb went offline again. I dont knwo the outcome yet as I havent been able to sign in again.

I meant Europe as EU, not the European Union.

Only PS3 problems, not PS4

See Affected Platforms?

PlayStation®Store
Purchase
Download
Browse
Search
Redeem Voucher
Affected Platforms:
PS4™ , PS3™
Affected Services:
You may have some difficulty accessing features and products in PlayStation®Store. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience.

6564701387620352.png?k=sB52gxMhU1sBQUVbF

Edited by snacklepuss

Seem to be trouble with PS3 here as well (sweden)

Is UK in a own region compared to rest of Europe? My Store doesn't have Euros either, so you mean we aren't Europe neither?

Thought there only were America/Europe/Asia as regions, and other countries included in thoose

Edited by Morfea