PSN DOWN ON PS3 and PS4 (EDIT back online)

snacklepuss

This better be sorted out by the time i get home from work. It's meltdown time. 

Not really...A weird error code comes up after a while with the writing saying "The licence of the disc content could not be verified" and then says the following game "TRaider" will be shut down or suspended in 5 minutes or so.

Also...What if, Its a big what if, but your save files are on PS+ and dont come through from online>? NO way to load your game as the profile is in with the save files.

So your game wont work (if this happens)  as it gets a network lock out util  the Sony end is fixed so their server can do a digital handshake with your physical discs licence. 

For PSN, you are still considered part of EU.

Sorry..I shouldve been clearer.....

I am in Northern Ireland   Belfast..

The place where a 35 year war was fought upto 2004 between the IRA and British Gov-Army. I dont know where that is on anyones map. Hence its nicknamed the Occupied Six Counties. Ireland W-S-E is Europe, but not N.Ireland.....Britain still claims it as UK Territory..

Edited by snacklepuss

What if, Its a big what if, but your save files are on PS+ and dont come through from online>? NO way to load your game as the profile is in with the save files.

I've got into a habit of having both my save files Ps+ online and on the internal hard drive. I've  had issues with Wolfenstein New Order where i lost all my data after been 3/4 going for the platinum on my 2nd playthrough UBER difficulty ( Lost all the collectibles as well) and all my hours spend on GTA 5 data was lost (cars, properties, businesses etc etc) So I backup every time after a session

Edited by DF007gamer

Sorry..I shouldve been clearer.....

I am in Northern Ireland Belfast..

The place where a 35 year war was fought upto 2004 between the IRA and British Gov-Army. I dont know where that is on anyones map. Hence its nicknamed the Occupied Six Counties. Ireland W-S-E is Europe, but not N.Ireland.....Britain still claims it as UK Territory..

Both the UK (ENG, WAL, SCO and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland are included in the geography of Europe. Despite the fact that those countries are in islands not in the continent.

By the way, PSN working fine now! :)

oh, so this is what's going on huh?

I was browsing one of my friends screenshot's on the ps4's menu where he posted a picture of his fastest time on speedrunning Resident Evil HD, so I wanted to write a comment on the pic about my fastest time on the ps3 version which I forgot, and so I turned on the ps3 to check and a connectivity error messages have greeted me right away, I believe I tried more than 3 times but it keeps getting errors and disconnection messages, though the ps4 is online with no issues!

I thought it was due to my account is active online on the ps4 which is why the ps3 can't log in at the moment.

Uh... Why? You can still play digital games if you downloaded them before this happened.

Not if you're like me and have two PS4s. I can't even open Netflix until the stupid second one checks in with PSN first. Takes forever too.

Despise the new system, much preferred having 'x' amount of systems you could have active at a time. Can't even watch Netflix on one, and play on the other. Nonsense.

But if you only have one PS4 it's not a problem.