2016 Black Friday Retailer Store Deals (Games Only, NA)

MafiaBrett

Dat Skyrim Special Edition price tho...

Also, for the $35 games, NHL 17 and the new Final Fantasy Remaster (blue side game) pack are listed. The other one looks like the standard edition of Infinite Warfare. The $25 game with the gold siding is probably The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition.

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US
  • Like 1

Dat Skyrim Special Edition price tho...

Also, for the $35 games, NHL 17 and the new Final Fantasy Remaster (blue side game) pack are listed. The other one looks like the standard edition of Infinite Warfare. The $25 game with the gold siding is probably The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition.

Hmm I think your right about NHL and CoDIW standard edition

To me the blue sided game looked more like Rise of the Tomb Raider

If we can get a few more others to confirm ill list them

Edited by MafiaBrett

Holy hell, those deals at Target aren't that bad for the games that I don't own..

I can tell you right now, GameStop will probably not put anything up publicly until day of. It was like this last year if I'm not mistaken. We did find out some of the deals before hand last year, but we weren't allowed to share it with customers until day of. :P .. If I find out anything, I'll do my best to post it.. considering I'm only working Sunday and off for the rest of the week until Black Friday.. lol. So if anything is said inbetween, I will not know..

Edit: The Pokemon game for the Wii U is called Pokken Tournament if you wanted to edit your post.

Edit 2: I pulled up the ad on my phone and I was able to zoom in. The $35 games are NHL17, Rise of the Tomb Raider and I literally cannot read what the hell the one next to tomb raider says..

I think I'm pulling back my assumption for ESO Gold Edition for that gold case for $25.. I also have no idea what is above Deus Ex.

Here's the picture close up.

Cw4xlWPUQAAgiTx.jpg

Cw4xlWRUAAEVsie.jpg

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 2

Updated all the Best Buy information

I worked retail for too long. I don't spend a dime at retailers who open on Thanksgiving or "Black Friday", except in emergencies like running out of gas.

If any of you do, especially on Thanksgiving, please be extra nice to employees and each other. Remember it's just "stuff."

Luckily thats where Best Buy kicks ass, allowing us who hate those crazy crowds.. they usually allow Online Black Friday shopping, even a few days in advance.

Like Dragon-Archon mentioned i too fell for the trap "Black Friday PSN Sale (NA)" :facepalm:xD

(Probably gonna be one nontheless xD)

And i wondered why is there a Super Mario and other Nintendo games listed? :blink::D

If some of these deals or at least any deals (nothing catching my eye so far) would be in the UK, that would be a better place to buy some new games :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Like Dragon-Archon mentioned i too fell for the trap "Black Friday PSN Sale (NA)" :facepalm:xD

(Probably gonna be one nontheless xD)

And i wondered why is there a Super Mario and other Nintendo games listed? :blink::D

If some of these deals or at least any deals (nothing catching my eye so far) would be in the UK, that would be a better place to buy some new games :D

Haha yall let your minds fill in the gaps because I never once said PSN xD

However PSN store definitely will have a sale this year, but I probably won't have it in this thread because of so many digital only games.

And I listed 3DS, Xbox, etc because not everyone here is a playstation only gamer. But if yall want me to remove those.. Just say so