The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

5 minutes ago, CjShai said:

From what I saw, the whole field bent down and held its ankles for me 1f61c.png

? Well clearly your reputation precedes you and people wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

This also explains why you've retired, need a rest from all that funny business lol

• Like 1

On 21/06/2017 at 0:46 PM, CrestfallenV said:

You madman.

Well anything for trophies right!? (well except for playing games like Hannah Montana, I'm looking a you CJ :P)

On 01/07/2017 at 0:05 AM, simpgraus said:

I did however manage one milestone hit 11,000 trophies

Congratulations on 11,000 trophies mate!

On 02/07/2017 at 2:55 PM, fang7744 said:

Haven't been able to post much due to work. Struggling with my new job :/

Just to echo what the others have said, welcome to the real world lol. What is your new position?

On 02/07/2017 at 4:55 PM, CjShai said:

Also would like to thank Wayne for what is turning into another very enjoyable and successful season of this league. I think you have reached a really good balance with the point structure between backlog / regular game trophies and other categories. 

Unfortunately I will be retiring as I have decided to remove my profile from this site for the rest of the year. I look forward to dropping by and watching how the event unfolds and wish everyone all the best. And @fisty123 I'll send you a private message when I pass you ?.

Sorry to hear that you're retiring from the competition CJ! All the best mate and hopefully you sort out whatever it is that has taken you away from the site for the time being. :) Hopefully we see you back for Season 3 ready to reclaim your crown and add another mark in the Hall of Fame.

I think that there is still a small amount of tweaking to do for the scoring system but I'll have a think about it once the season finishes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Well anything for trophies right!? (well except for playing games like Hannah Montana, I'm looking a you CJ :P)

Congratulations on 11,000 trophies mate!

Just to echo what the others have said, welcome to the real world lol. What is your new position?

Sorry to hear that you're retiring from the competition CJ! All the best mate and hopefully you sort out whatever it is that has taken you away from the site for the time being. :) Hopefully we see you back for Season 3 ready to reclaim your crown and add another mark in the Hall of Fame.

I think that there is still a small amount of tweaking to do for the scoring system but I'll have a think about it once the season finishes.

Thanks Wayne, and Goodluck to you too. I don't think I will be back for season 3 but look forward to watching on. 

Pretty much a warehouse job. Just picking and packing. Could have gotten full time but been stressed out with everything which is slowing me down at work.

Saving up to buy equipment to start my own YouTube channel. I'd like to hopefully do YouTube as a job some day.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Sorry to hear that you might not be back for season 3 :(. It's a long time between now and then so if you change your mind then feel free to sign up again, you're always welcome here mate! Drop in from time to time and throw insults at feral too, we all know that there's no way he can beat me :P

On a side note, I have an exciting announcement to make! I'd like for everyone to welcome Matt (MattyH16) into an administration role for the competition! :yay:He messaged me a few days ago about the possibility of doing something for the competition (which is actually the second time he asked, I knocked him back the first time a while ago :lol:) and has some great ideas for growth and just making it a more inclusive community. Most of you have probably noticed that I'm no around as much as I'd like to be which has kind of been holding the competition back a bit as I haven't been able to include as many stats or content for the monthly summary as I want, by bringing in Matt it'll obviously lessen the load and adds another creative outlet.

So from now onwards, Matt will be taking over the Division 1 updates and I will continue to do the Division 2 ones. We're going to try and keep the content of the updates as similar as possible but we'll both be free to include stats/information as we see fit, with each of us focused on a single division I think that it's safe to say that the quality of the content will pick up a bit. Any significant changes to the structure of the competition will be discussed before being implemented. So keep an eye out over the next few days for both updates, Matt will probably have his up before mine but mine will definitely be up over the weekend.

Ha ha ha recruiting CJ to throw me off my game. When we all know I'll be having some victory Tim Tams at the end of this :D

Good to hear Matt is becoming an admin. More stats & info means more opportunities for shit stirring which is great lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Well done to Gibbo_0113 for finishing Shadow Of The Colossus (PS3) earning 15 points for an ultra rare platinum (2.59%) and to CrestfallenV for finishing Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS VITA) earning 9 points for a rare platinum (13.89%).

First up nice job on your first monthly stats, However my backlog was missed for the list :)

On 01/07/2017 at 8:15 PM, fisty123 said:

Backlog game #3: Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord (Ultra Rare)...... Finally

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hello everyone and welcome to the July scores update!

As mentioned above by Wayne, I am delighted to inform you all that I am now taking over the admin duties for the Division 1 group aka Team Vegemite. As Wayne is not able to be here as often as he would like to be, we decided that it would be beneficial to the competition and to you, the competitors to have more access. I am on PSNP everyday at some point so if anyone from either Division 1 or Division 2 has any queries, please feel free to send either Wayne or myself a message and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

I'd also like to say what I'm sure a few of us are thinking. @CjShaiwe are really sorry to see you go. We hope that you will still maintain a presence here and post every now and then. Personally, I'd love to see you return, (although I'm not looking forward to counting your trophies 1f601.png) you really add a lot of fun and positive vibes to the competition. At the end of the day, we hope everything is ok.

Now let's get to the scores. I know you've all been waiting a few days for them. I've just spent the last 3 hours working on counting your trophies manually until I can figure out a better way to do so. We have decided to add an extra feature to the monthly score stats: The rarest platinum and the earner will be announced for both divisions each month. No extra points will be awarded at this point in time, however it will be considered for the next season. Without further ado, here we go:

TOTAL TROPHY COUNT AND PLACEMENT FOR JUNE 2017

@spazza136Platinum x 6, Gold x 39, Silver x 74, Bronze x 156...TOTAL SCORE - 915: Finished in 1ST

@MattyH16Platinum x 5, Gold x 38, Silver 65, Bronze x 104...TOTAL SCORE - 783: Finished in 2ND

@Dagaka jarethgeason - Platinum x 5, Gold x 30, Silver x 53, Bronze x 101...TOTAL SCORE - 670.5: Finished in 3RD

@damage_6-9Platinum x 2, Gold x 14, Silver x 27, Bronze x 52...TOTAL SCORE - 321: Finished in 4TH

@Gibbo_0113Platinum x 2, Gold x 11, Silver x 26, Bronze x 62...TOTAL SCORE - 306: Finished in 5TH

@simpgrausPlatinum x 2, Gold x 7, Silver x 34, Bronze x 76...TOTAL SCORE - 297: Finished in 6TH

@AuzzieWingmanPlatinum x 2, Gold x 3, Silver x 30, Bronze x 61...TOTAL SCORE: 244.5: Finished in 7TH

@CrestfallenVPlatinum x 1, Gold x 2, Silver x 10, Bronze x 66...TOTAL SCORE - 165: Finished in 8TH

@fisty123Platinum x 0, Gold x 1, Silver x 5, Bronze x 50...TOTAL SCORE - 99: Finished in 9TH

@EpicNogg4Platinum x 0, Gold x 2, Silver x 3, Bronze x 21...TOTAL SCORE - 58.5: Finished in 10TH

@CjShaiN/A

BACKLOG GAMES COMPLETED IN JUNE 2017

Well done to Gibbo_0113 for finishing Shadow Of The Colossus (PS3) earning 15 points for an ultra rare platinum (2.59%) and to CrestfallenV for finishing Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS VITA) earning 9 points for a rare platinum (13.89%).

RAREST PLATINUM EARNED IN JUNE 2017

Well done to jarethgeason for earning the platinum for Resistance 2 (PS3) with a rarity of 2.36% (Ultra Rare)

Gibbo_0113, you were very close with Shadow Of The Colussus...

FINAL SCORES AND PLACES FOR JUNE 2017

1st Place - 111 Points: CrestfallenV

2nd Place - 101 Points: MattyH16

3rd Place - 98 Points: spazza136

4th Place - 87 Points: AuzzieWingman

5th Place - 85 Points: Gibbo_0113

6th Place - 74 Points: fisty123

7th Place - 72 Points: jarethgeason

8th Place - 34 Points: simpgraus

9th Place - 33 Points: damage_6-9

10th Place - 15 Points: EpicNogg4

N/A - 114 Points: cjshaitan

Well done spazza136 on his clean sweep of the four trophy categories. It's not often I get out-golded. Nice job mate.

On a final note, at this point I plan to continue doing my bi-monthly updates. I like sharing what I've been up to. I know not all of you have as much free time as others but we all enjoy seeing each other succeed and what everyone is playing so keep us updated and share the love. It's nearly 2am here so if I've made any mistakes with counts or scoring, let me know via the PSNP messaging and I'll fix it during normal hours.

Please bear in mind that my timezone is different to many of you. Here in Perth it's GMT+8, whereas I know many of you are GMT+10 in the eastern states. This may affect your total trophies earned scores if you are earning trophies within that 2 hour difference on the first and last days of the month, because I am shown everything based on my timezone. I will find out what is to be done and we'll go from there. I do apologise for the confusion here.

Have a productive month of trophy hunting!

Matt

Nice update mate. Glad to see you on board as an admin as well!

You couldn't do division 2 could you? Myself and my fellow competitors have to now all wait on Wayne... who knows how long that could take! ??

cj still has the most points for now, even after retiring!

• Like 3

Hi everyone, firstly thank you all for your positive feedback and reactions to my points update. It means a lot to know that you like what I've done.

@adam1984123All good things come to those who...yeah mate I understand. Rest assured, your lead is going nowhere for a while!

@FeralI wonder if I would try harder if it was Nutella instead of Vegemite?

I just want to clarify something that has been brought to my attention. The difference in our timezones. I live in Western Australia and I know most of you live in the eastern states. I understand that my timezone is GMT+8 and many of you are GMT+10.The cut off times for earning trophies in a month end at midnight as you all know. What this means is that if for example, you earn a trophy on July 1st in between 12am and 2am your time, when I am counting your numbers, it appears to me as earned before midnight on June 30th. I have spoken to Wayne about this and we have decided that I must count all trophies as I see them. All this means is that a trophy or two you've earned may be counted a month earlier than you may have intended.

Please note that this only applies to the Division 1 players.

I apologise for any confusion this may have caused, feel free to message me for further information if needed.

Keep popping those trophies everyone

Matt

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

@FeralI wonder if I would try harder if it was Nutella instead of Vegemite?

Ha ha ha probably, that much Nutella would be quite the incentive.

Idea for next year, make it Nutella team. It'll end up a million point battle lol.

• Like 2

On 04/07/2017 at 11:59 PM, Feral said:

Ha ha ha recruiting CJ to throw me off my game. When we all know I'll be having some victory Tim Tams at the end of this :D

Good to hear Matt is becoming an admin. More stats & info means more opportunities for shit stirring which is great lol.

We'll just see about that, you may as well buy me the Tim Tams now! :P

Yeah everyone loves a bit of #bantz!

On 05/07/2017 at 4:39 PM, adam1984123 said:

You couldn't do division 2 could you? Myself and my fellow competitors have to now all wait on Wayne... who knows how long that could take! ??

cj still has the most points for now, even after retiring!

Sorry Adam, just been a bit busy with work as it's just about to hit peak season in my industry. I will definitely be posting the Division 2 results on the weekend, plus I now need more time to work on my summary since Matt raised the bar!

CJ is a beast! He'll forever be remembered in the Hall of Fame as the inaugural champion of this competition. Hopefully he re-thinks his decision for next season, maybe I'll try and bribe him with a hole bunch of 2 hour platinum games and VNs? :hmm:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

We'll just see about that, you may as well buy me the Tim Tams now! :P

Yeah everyone loves a bit of #bantz!

Ha ha ha ha what drugs are you on mate :P I'm the shoe in for the Tim Tims

Lol yeah, it makes things fun

• Like 1

You get paid more compared to full time? Didn't know that haha :P

Pretty much just gameplays with no commentary, top 10s, some other gaming ideas I've got written down in a book and anime top 10s/anime character videos where I do a whole video on a anime character/anime or game/game character.

• Like 1

Went ten pin bowling last night. Somehow I ended up with ripped skin on my middle finger and a blood blister on my thumb. I wager that it's my fingernails cutting the skin when I let the bowling balls go. I thought this might have screwed my gaming but hallelujah, it doesn't. All my injuries miss the controller completely.

Sure as hell makes my job a pain in the ass... well, more than usual. Like seriously, my legs feel like that time I went paintballing. Bending the knees feels wonderfully shithouse.

On 09/07/2017 at 6:18 PM, fang7744 said:

You get paid more compared to full time? Didn't know that haha :P

Pretty much just gameplays with no commentary, top 10s, some other gaming ideas I've got written down in a book and anime top 10s/anime character videos where I do a whole video on a anime character/anime or game/game character.

Significantly more! Unless you're the Warehouse Manager or something.

Nice! Have you decided on a launch window for your channel?

On 09/07/2017 at 8:16 PM, AuzzieWingman said:

I thought this might have screwed my gaming but hallelujah, it doesn't. All my injuries miss the controller completely.

Sure as hell makes my job a pain in the ass... well, more than usual. Like seriously, my legs feel like that time I went paintballing. Bending the knees feels wonderfully shithouse.

Well it's good that your injury hasn't effected your ability to game, that could've been the end of the world! :P

What do you do for work? I'm intrigued and need to know what everybody does now!

• Like 1