[Rumor] December PS+ games

THEphasE89

I think this image is fake. I expect atleast 1 AAA ... Looks Xbox, almost every time good games for both systems. Please sony, learn with them :D Now for real, i,m thinking we will get Dying Light maybe

Funny shit is, a lot of the games with gold has been games that was PS+ games months if not years before. :P AAA is usually games you already own, rather own disc version or don't want. So digital only games is preferable for PS+ IMO.

• Stories: The Path of Destinies, looks like a game I'd want.
  • Invisible, Inc., this looks like a damn hard platinum, or people just don't know how to get the trophies efficiently?? The game itself looks rather interesting though!
  • Hyper Void, I can't for the life of me remember the exact genre name, but it's shmup with a lesser used perspective, 3D from behind with possibility of moving only sideways. This one too looks to have at least a couple of really hard trophies, don't expect anything less from a shmup, even if I wish so, because it often gets too hard without practice out my ass. D:
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops, already played this. Wasn't it PS+? idk, but it was okay. Has a DLC that was just on sale, which took a while before was even released, but it is now and was for some time only in some disc version, but yeah, can get it on PSN store now.
  • Color Guardians... looks like a very easy plat, but eh, the game idk. If it is a fun 2D platformer I'm super excited! :)
  • VVVVVV, looks like another decently easy 2D platformer. I'm super excited about 2D platformers like this, hopefully it's fun!
Edited by MMDE

Funny shit is, a lot of the games with gold has been games that was PS+ games months if not years before. :P AAA is usually games you already own, rather own disc version or don't want. So digital only games is preferable for PS+ IMO.

• Stories: The Path of Destinies, looks like a game I'd want.
  • Invisible, Inc., this looks like a damn hard platinum, or people just don't know how to get the trophies efficiently?? The game itself looks rather interesting though!
  • Hyper Void, I can't for the life of me remember the exact genre name, but it's shmup with a lesser used perspective, 3D from behind with possibility of moving only sideways. This one too looks to have at least a couple of really hard trophies, don't expect anything less from a shmup, even if I wish so, because it often gets too hard without practice out my ass. D:
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops, already played this. Wasn't it PS+? idk, but it was okay. Has a DLC that was just on sale, which took a while before was even released, but it is now and was for some time only in some disc version, but yeah, can get it on PSN store now.
  • Color Guardians... looks like a very easy plat, but eh, the game idk. If it is a fun 2D platformer I'm super excited! :)
  • VVVVVV, looks like another decently easy 2D platformer. I'm super excited about 2D platformers like this, hopefully it's fun!

Ye, ps plus is like this now: pay for multiplayer and we'll give you some indies... Is just garbage this month... Atleast 1 good game... Looks what xbox (and i.m not fan of that) offer, and compare to us (and it can be the last 3 months)

Ye, ps plus is like this now: pay for multiplayer and we'll give you some indies... Is just garbage this month... Atleast 1 good game... Looks what xbox (and i.m not fan of that) offer, and compare to us (and it can be the last 3 months)

Let's just get it out of the way, I rarely play AAA games, so I might be a bit biased when it comes to this, but I don't actually want AAA games for PS+. What a AAA game usually means is that the other games are cheaper. AAA games are games you usually rather want to get a physical copy of, but that is if you don't already own it too, which you likely do if you want the game, and if you don't want the game, yeah it's a waste. In other words, it's a complete waste to get AAA games. What you want is digital only games. It is also a nice way to try some different types of games, which you might end up finding very interesting and fun. Like this black Friday sale, I bought one game during that sale, then during the flash sale I bought like 8 games. I know I won't love all those 8, but they're so cheap and I know I will like at least 4-5 of them, probably love a couple. And the rest shouldn't be a big bother to play through, so I'm happy. :)

What's the bigger number? 10,000 (rough but generous estimate) or 20 million (again, rough estimate, not so generous this time around)?

If there are around 20 million PS+ members, and only 10,000 people are bitching... that's overwhelmingly positive! Good guys Sony are putting in the work to please the majority.

As for your other drivel, I get into this with different monikers every single month, I'm just flat out exhausted trying to hammer sense into your brick skulls. But, I don't think anybody bragged about free online in the PS3 days. And if they did, they had no reason to, since their party system was... well... what's a nice way of putting it? Non existent? Well, that's not nice, but it's not a lie. There's so much more that goes to a paid subscription than just multiplayer.

You really do seem like the type of person that likes to hammer your opinion into people, and leave no room for anybody else's. Which is fine, just don't expect much of a reaction out of me anymore.

The only ones that take the time to comment their displeasure are the mouthbreathers that create petitions online when something offends them. Because for whatever reason, their idiotic subconscious mind has dwelled into an alternate reality where they think expressing their negative outlook in an aggressive and hateful manner is going to create change.

Spoiler alert to said mouthbreathers, it doesn't do a thing. It just paints you as an incessant infant, kicking and screaming in ToysRus, until your mother buys you that stupid Barbie doll that you think is much better than the stuffed toy she wants to get you instead.

Ironic that you accuse me of trying to force my opinion onto other people but proceed to name call and denigrate me, like someone who is trying to force their opinion on someone else. I'm quite happy to be proven wrong on any matter but beyond insulting me you've given me no reason to, and that is NEVER  a good way to convince people of your point of view. I also find it amusing to see when people say "don't expect me to react anymore to you" they will almost always without fail continue to react and get offended, giving off this facade of "I in my infinite wisdom and importance have up until this point deigned to reply to you mouthbreathers". I really couldn't give a shit how important you obviously think you are or whether or not you react to me. Go ahead. Prove me wrong. I'm right here, mate. 

If I seem forceful it is not directed at anyone but the companies perpetuating the anti-consumer rhetoric, and if you want to give me some good reasons as to why the games are getting shittier then feel free. I have seen no substantial improvement in Sony's online services. Party chat is still incredibly nebulous, connections are based almost entirely on the game and they are STILL getting hacked, so cheaper games getting on the list really just seems like a poor excuse to me. Also do you really expect EVERY PS4 user to post a comment of a (pretty poorly advertised) Youtube video showcasing two games from the PS+ service? 10,000 is a pretty damn large sample size when you take into consideration the amount of people who use Youtube, the amount who would specifically be searching for it, the amount of people who even use computers regularly and so on. There are also many other platforms people are voicing their displeasure on. You also have to take into consideration when they started complaining and why they're complaining. If they were satisfied with how the service is overall there wouldn't even be a discussion in the first place, and nearly this much of an impact; WE wouldn't even be discussing this in the first place. It makes it difficult to dismiss it as the work of "mouthbreathers" who complain for the sake of it and your definition just gives you an excuse to ignore and denigrate their concerns which is what you essentially accused me of and was my entire point in the first place. People in glass houses etc...