[Rumor] December PS+ games

THEphasE89

Well... if those will be the two PS4 games then there's going to be nothing for me this month.  :(  I was hoping for AAA titles and not digital only indie games.

Edited by Skeptical69

The games might be good, but it's not very smart from Sony, after 3 years into the PS4 life cycle, they should try to offer at least one triple A game for PS4. Or there will be more backlash. 

Not that AAA means better, but you're right. I think Transformers was the only one this year? Meanwhile XBL has been tossing them around like tic tacs.

I was hoping for AAA titles and not digital only indie games.

LMAO some people never learn, seriously

EDIT: Pretty sure the name of the thread should be renamed to LEAK instead of RUMOR because it's the official PSN Store we are talking about here.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

2 questions come to mind. Why does it say November? Why wasn't the screenshot taken with the share button?

1) Because it was a mistake obviously, this wasn't supposed to be revealed yet. Whoever is responsible probably uploaded the picture already by accident but the text wasn't edited yet. 

2) People are idiots, I get a crappy photo taken by a phone more often than I get a screenshot. Even so, it would be easier to photoshop a picture taken with the share button than a photo where you have to consider the angle. Go to the store right now and check for yourself, it's there. 

Huge disappointment by the way but after 3 years I can't pretend to be surprised. 

Edited by DennisWilles

Everybody's Gone To the Rapture is the sort of game you will expect to see on PS Plus.

I don't expect any big AAA game like Uncharted 4 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered to ever make it free on PS Plus. Games that are short but well worth playing are definitely a positive if you're somewhat of a trophy hunter like myself.

You have to take what you can get.

• Like 3

Not that AAA means better, but you're right. I think Transformers was the only one this year? Meanwhile XBL has been tossing them around like tic tacs.

We've had NBA 2k16, Resident Evil, Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell and Tropico 5.

Also you do realise that most of those games that XBL gives away have already been free for Plus users? Literally every free XBL game for next month has already been on Plus

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 4

Everybody's Gone To the Rapture is the sort of game you will expect to see on PS Plus.

I don't expect any big AAA game like Uncharted 4 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered to ever make it free on PS Plus. Games that are short but well worth playing are definitely a positive if you're somewhat of a trophy hunter like myself.

You have to take what you can get.

Why wouldn't you expect Uncharted 4? Uncharted 3 made it onto PS+.

• Like 2

Why wouldn't you expect Uncharted 4? Uncharted 3 made it onto PS+.

Granted I have only trophy hunted for a little over a year and been a Plus member since February 2016. Haven't exactly been around long.

It's just so far I haven't seen anything too major. Maybe the lists are changing because Sony has different priorities.

He is right, however. Even though my favourite games are actually indie games, a lot of the PS4 fanbase does not feel that way and thus, marketing wise, this is a very poor move. I'd rather have seen Jotun and Hyper Light Drifter.

Please provide any evidence, not anecdotal evidence, that showcases the "PS4 fanbase" has stopped subbing to PS+ as a result of this specifically.

The "PS4 fanbase" is largely mainstream casual audience, who couldn't care less about PS+'s free games, they only pay for the online. Like people did on 360, and a lot of those people are the exact same people. Going from the most popular last gen console [at the beginning] 360, to the most successsful one this gen PS4.

This amounts to the same thing CoD hate does. That people online love to complain and even more love to over-inflate the importance of  their voice.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3