Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

[ignore this post]

You are almost there, why don't you try finishing it?

Prince Of Persia

Ni No Kuni

Wipeout HD

Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands

Tomb Raider Aniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

I lost my save data one ace away from the ace all levels trophy, and had to start all over (including bubbles, create time, etc.) and it really annoyed me lol.

I would go back, but the 50 play trophy is the biggest deterrent :(

[ignore this post]

I lost my save data one ace away from the ace all levels trophy, and had to start all over (including bubbles, create time, etc.) and it really annoyed me lol.

I would go back, but the 50 play trophy is the biggest deterrent :(

50 play trophy is a piece of cake, the LBP2 comunnity is full of children and you know what children are? Naive.

Dive, ask them to join you, leave, accept follows, quickly load your level, boom, plays. I got all my 35 final plays on LBP Vita (which is far less populated) doing this within an hour. Seriously, it's easy, pretend to be nice and the plays will rain.

I feel sorry about your loss though, but I bet you can speedrun-ace the game with ease now. I would help you with the bubbles if my EU subscription didn't ran out. I have 4 controllers, I might message you when I renew it though, if you are interested.

Don't let the sava data loss take you down, madbuk, I've had the same with POP1 and I managed to go back and finish it (I know it's a much shorter game, but you get the point).