⛄ ? Christmas Official PSNP Song Vote XXXV ? ⛄ (Voting Is Live!)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Orion's Reign - Carol of the Bells
    • #2 Elton John - Step Into Christmas
    • #3 sasakure.UK and DECO*27 - Snow Song Show
    • #4 Rise Against - Making Christmas
    • #5 Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas at Ground Zero
    • #6 Albert Hague - You're A Mean One Mr Grinch
    • #7 Dean Martin and Martina Mcbride - It's Cold Outside
    • #8 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas Time
    • #9 Mavis Staples - Christmas Vacation
    • #10 Reverend Horton Heat - Jingle Bells
    • #11 José Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
    • #12 Trans Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Dreams
    • #14 Super Junior - Santa U Are The One
    • #15 August Burns Red - Frosty the Snowman
    • #16 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas
    • #17 Frank Sinatra - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
    • #18 Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry
    • #19 John Lennon - Happy Christmas
    • #20 Twisted Sister - Deck the Halls
  2. 2. Which Game/s Would You Want If You Won The Giveaway?

• PS4 InFamous First Light NA Playstation Code
    • PS4 InFamous Second Son NA Playstation Code
    • PS4 Dragon Age: Inquisition NA Playstation Code
    • PS4 Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition NA Playstation Code
    • PS3 FFXIII-2 NA Playstation Code
    • NONE OF THE ABOVE / I DO NOT WANT TO ENTER GIVEAWAY

15 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

:hmm: If there's no more time stamps on the quotes how are we to know who posts early?

EDIT: I've been properly schooled in the ways of the new psnp. :P 

That was the first thing I mentioned in the Song Vote PM after the site update. :D Masamune was the one to tell me how to do it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas at Ground Zero - 0:54 - Ratchet2425

Reveal hidden contents

Weird-Al-Yankovic-Polka-Party.jpg

Hover your mouse over the "Posted X minutes ago" part of a post, it gives a timestamp there.

Did you copy and paste from last years?! lol

Very familiar

52 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Did you copy and paste from last years?! lol

Very familiar

I wasn't around here last year, so it wasn't a copy-paste. I didn't see the song on the unusable list so I went with it (it was either that or a christmas song by Dream Theater, which sounds awesome but was kinda meh).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

I wasn't around here last year, so it wasn't a copy-paste. I didn't see the song on the unusable list so I went with it (it was either that or a christmas song by Dream Theater, which sounds awesome but was kinda meh).

Yeah, it was used last year, but it didn't get in the top 4, so it's still okay to use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratchet2425 said:

You right a Christmas song by Dream Theater does song awesome xD!

I was to use a different version of "Carol of the Bells", but after hearing the one Avatar_of_Battle posted, I decided to look further... I was thinking in using the PianoGuys version of the song, but feels weak when compared to that metal version, after looking further I found another version of it (by Trans Siberian Orchestra), but I think that I would feel cheap for using the same song as someone else, specially when I actually like the version they posted... So, I'm still searching for something to use...

Not that I have some shortage of Christmas songs.. but I'm just not feeling like using any of the ones I'm finding.. well there's some more hours to post, so I will keep looking..

Edit: Screw searching.. there's a song that kind of hit me when I was searching (and I kept looking for some odd reason..).

So my entry:

Trans Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Dreams - 1:03-1:33 - Han_the_Dragon

Spoiler

Trans-Siberian-Orchestra-The-Lost-Christ

Cutting the song was kind of hard for some reason..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I was to use a different version of "Carol of the Bells", but after hearing the one Avatar_of_Battle posted, I decided to look further... I was thinking in using the PianoGuys version of the song, but feels weak when compared to that metal version, after looking further I found another version of it (by Trans Siberian Orchestra), but I think that I would feel cheap for using the same song as someone else, specially when I actually like the version they posted... So, I'm still searching for something to use...

I had a few versions of the song up on youtube, deciding which one I liked best. I was going to use TSO's version of it, but Orion's Reign just sounded better to me.

I think last year I used TSO's Wizards in Winter and despite really liking it I didn't want to repeat it. :P 

Holy crap, I almost missed this. And I guess I'll have to search for a new song, too because my previous choice was from August Burns Red's christmas album, of which a song has already been posted. Posting 2 songs of the same album would be boring, so I guess I gotta search something else real quick...

21 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Holy crap, I almost missed this. And I guess I'll have to search for a new song, too because my previous choice was from August Burns Red's christmas album, of which a song has already been posted. Posting 2 songs of the same album would be boring, so I guess I gotta search something else real quick...

Same here, almost missed it and all the Christmas songs I like are already posted or won last year :| .

• Like 1