NA PSN Flash Sale (With links to competitive prices on Amazon)

thegirlruka

...When I said I'd wait for a sale on Killing Floor, I guess I was looking for more than $8 off. I'm still waiting for a decent price on XCOM 2 as well. Usually I'm not disappointed in sales, but this is virtually the same as the Black Friday sale.

Hopefully, they're saving all the good deals for a nice New Years sale, or something. I mean, seriously, tfw Uno is the only thing tempting you.

16 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

...When I said I'd wait for a sale on Killing Floor, I guess I was looking for more than $8 off.

It was $10 off from its release date through the end of November at Gamestop. Speaking of which, @Urushiro, Killing Floor 2 is only available in physical copy form at Gamestop, and it's $39.99 new there right now. http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/killing-floor-2-only-at-gamestop/135989

And this is a terrible sale, absolutely nothing interests me. I did just pick up a couple things from this week's holiday sale though.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

39 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Since Satoshi is already putting up Base deals.

Guilty Gear -Xrd- Revelator: http://www.base.com/buy/product/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-ps4/dgc-gulgrxrps4.htm ( £12.98 after shipping or about $15.91)

7 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

It was $10 off from its release date through the end of November at Gamestop. Speaking of which, @Urushiro, Killing Floor 2 is only available in physical copy form at Gamestop, and it's $39.99 new there right now. http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/killing-floor-2-only-at-gamestop/135989

And this is a terrible sale, absolutely nothing interests me. I did just pick up a couple things from this week's holiday sale though.

Thanks. I've added those to the OP.

All prices are now updated with the current prices found on Amazon. Remember to always do your research before buying something. You'll usually find a better deal.

Nights of Azure dropped again on amazon?  I bought it a few days ago at 19.99, then dropped to 17.31 and now 16.90! Damn! Same happened with Exist Archive, 19.99 and a couple of days after 17. :facepalm:

Well, about the flash sale, weak as usual on holidays. 

Edited by GoldenShaka

7 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Nights of Azure dropped again on amazon?  I bought it a few days ago at 19.99, then dropped to 17.31 and now 16.90! Damn! Same happened with Exist Archive, 19.99 and a couple of days after 17. :facepalm:

It's actually dropped 3 more cents since I updated the link xD

1 hour ago, Urushiro said:

PlayStation 3

• Mafia II – $7.49 (No Physical copy found on Amazon)

Last time I checked the Essentials version (with both DLCs) was for 19,99€ (20,877US$) on Amazon Germany. Edit: It's now around 40€ from some third party shops.

Edited by Neputyunu

5 minutes ago, Neputyunu said:

That's fine. Any competition for prices is better than none.

3 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Why????? :jaymon:

Hehe, well, the one that I'm really waiting for a nice drop (19.99 or less ) is gravity rush (amazon exclusive), but nuffin.

I've been waiting for that one too. It was below 19.99 at one point and I won't buy it until I see it there again.

Edited by Urushiro

on the mafia 2, you are better off getting the GOTY bundle with the DLC. a long time ago they had all of it available until it got delisted and then relisted but without the available DLC.

as for me, i am going to wait till week 4 and purchase some games.  nothing too appealing just yet.

plus the backlog that will take ages to work through.

Edited by kingdrake2