NA PSN Flash Sale (With links to competitive prices on Amazon)

thegirlruka

To be honest, there are a lot of big games that are discounted, so it's still a pretty decent sale. Not that I plan on getting anything that's offered, but still lol

Still waiting for Odin Sphere to go below $40.

Also the added Amazon pricing is greatly appreciated, that was an excellent idea.

Edited by Death_Ninja

1 hour ago, Urushiro said:

Again on Amazon Germany, sorry Onii-chan. (^o^°)

PS3 - NBA 2k17, 34,98€/36,53$

https://www.amazon.de/2K-Sports-41972-NBA-2K17/dp/B01E7A1HV4

PS4 - Titanfall2 39,98€/41,75$

https://www.amazon.de/Electronic-Arts-1027219-Titanfall-Playstation/dp/B01E5LG85U

Edited by Neputyunu

1 hour ago, Red-River13 said:

Literally one of the worst flash sales I've seen. It's also kinda funny since people wasted money on buying most of these games on release day.

I buy on release day if its a game I tend to know I like and want to play it very much. 20-30% sale a month or couple months later isn't a big deal. But for those that can wait, more power to them I guess.

3 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I buy on release day if its a game I tend to know I like and want to play it very much. 20-30% sale a month or couple months later isn't a big deal. But for those that can wait, more power to them I guess.

Yeah, I got FFXV on day one and don't feel like I wasted any money.  Games are always going to get cheaper, it's up to the player if they wanna wait or not.

2 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Yeah, I got FFXV on day one and don't feel like I wasted any money.  Games are always going to get cheaper, it's up to the player if they wanna wait or not.

Totally agree, Games are always dropping after release, mind as well wait a whole year, not like its going anywhere. People want to play early, they pay. Worth just varies with people.

Literally one of the worst flash sales I've seen. It's also kinda funny since people wasted money on buying most of these games on release day.

I used to pay extra for early access, would that be consider funny? usual 10$ for 5 days earlier then others that can wait.

6 hours ago, dansomekid said:

This sale isn't that bad. I see a lot of people complaining but if you haven't purchased some of these games there are great deals like

Rise of the Tomb Raider for 30

Final Fantasy XV for 40

Steep for 40

Watch Dogs 2 for 36

Was about to say the same titles (minus Steep, never heard of it) looked good to me!  Dunno if this is "best" price though, echoing others. I may just wait a year.  Have so much in my backlog or later sales.

8 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It is a big deal since you're saving 20 to 30 dollars. And most of these games came out last month. Waiting a month is nothing.

• Like 2

It is a big deal since you're saving 20 to 30 dollars. And most of these games came out last month. Waiting a month is nothing.

To each their own, some people would pay extra to play a month earlier. :)

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

17 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Nights of Azure dropped again on amazon?  I bought it a few days ago at 19.99, then dropped to 17.31 and now 16.90! Damn! Same happened with Exist Archive, 19.99 and a couple of days after 17. :facepalm:

Well, about the flash sale, weak as usual on holidays. 

Not sure if you're aware that Amazon price protects within a month of a purchase. But I wouldn't even bother wasting time over anything under $5.

22 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Not sure if you're aware that Amazon price protects within a month of a purchase. But I wouldn't even bother wasting time over anything under $5.

Well, I was going to do something but members were talking about in the forum and they say Amazon does not adjust price, one of them even said that his order was placed but not out for delivery and amazon denied the adjust.

So, the other thing is return and rebuy, but that could hurt your credit. A few dollars don't worth the hassle.