Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Mine is based on my 360 account as i only play games i know ive pre played on my playstation account most of the time anyeay the only i have on it which i regret is Need for speed hot pursuit the handling and overall gameplay is rubbish i love NFS but its going downhill the recent games heres the res

Killzone - just simply RUBISH

Max Payne 3 - Hated it fought it 100% un-enjoyable and boring 

Crisis 2 - just awful game with great graphics also i find stealth boring 

Gears of war - just an average game so overated

Halo series -BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

Skyrim - again great graphics but in reality its repetitive and boring and worst part Glitchy 

Batman - too repetitive and dull

Wheelman - stupid game mechanics

GTA IV - So overated i enjoyed the story but took me 4 years to push myself to complete it due to the rubbish gameplay worst GTA up to date in my opinion simply due to game-play. I just seriously found the camera and gameplay annoying and was disappointed with the lack of innovation.

Most of these i played because of the hype and found them a big disappointment 

Also thres a RPG for 9.99 in PSN cant remember the name but thats a serious piece of shit i think one of the characters name was Baldur

In regards to the first game out of these two, you're partially right there, it's actually related to A Journey to the West, an old Chinese story, but that's where Monkey drew it's inspiration from, the cult classic anime Dragon Ball drew inspiration from it too. I've never played it before, but I've heard less than positive reviews about it.

Dragon Age: Origins is a game that I can wholeheartedly agree with regretting adding it to the trophy list, it is extremely slow and has a rather dull story in my opinion, with the Mage's Circle part of the story being the worst (not the Origin story, but that's pretty bad too)

I personally enjoyed Enslaved i thought it was a decent game and something different im not saying its a top quality game but its one that you definitely should play at least once in my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly for me it is games that I rent and the trophies are either too numerous, tedious or difficult to make an impact before I have to return them to the library and thus affect my completion % among other things, aside from looking ugly.

Aside from that it would have to be the cartoony Star Wars: Clone Wars type games of which I have 2 or 3 on there and the sports games with an insatiable need to include multiplayer trophies in there and thus make them impossible to platinum or 100% after a year (I am one of those gamers that plays sports games in season and occasionally with mood OUT of season and therefore has a problem 100% those and I still mostly stick to the offline modes due to the sheer lack of fun in laggy online games that people back out of 80% of the time [and now I can't even really play sports online if I wanted to since I switched from the uberness of Comcast service to the lackluster AT&T service]). I really wish I could erase Madden 10, 12, NBA 2k10,12, NHL 12, FIFA, Soccer Pro Evolution and several other sports games since I get maybe 10% out of them trophy-wise. I just regret not doing the online achievements for 2k11 and MLB the Show 09 and 10 when I had the chance, which was pretty much all year for those games. :angry:

From a strictly "I will never get the trophies" point of view: Far Cry 2Lost Planet 2

From a strictly "why did I ever bother playing that game" point of view: Get Up and DanceMichael Jackson: The Experience

From a strictly "it's free on PS+, why not" point of view: Scott Pilgrim vs The World

From a strictly "my roommate put one of his games in my machine" point of view: Fallout New Vegas

...aside from that, no regrets :rolleyes:

Can't be bothered wasting time thinking about little things like this.  I have no regrets, if anything, I regret BUYING Trash Panic or whatever it's called, just a weird game, played the demo and figured this was good, still can't beat any of the levels.  I don't regret adding it to my list though.. stuff like completion percentage doesn't bother me.

NFL Blitz. Got it from my amigos at PS+ thinking it would just as fun as NBA Jam. HA! Its just like any other Madden game with a once under a Blue Moon chance of getting On Fire. I enjoyed NBA Jam because it was arcade-y and fast paced. I got one bronze trophy out of NFL Blitz and that's as far as I'll go without smashing another glass bottle of Mountain Dew. Faak et

The Sims 3.... All the trophies are possibly glitched and they'll pop when they want to... its either it will pop or not. Just a while a had sync problem with psnprofiles since it couldn't register my last 3 trophies for that game. Its fixed now... but that platnium is just out of reach.... *head desk*

Damnation

Motorstorm apocalypse

Last of us

FEAR 2

Eat Lead

Resident evil 5-6

Terminator salvation

Cursed Crusade

SAW

i regret that i have/once had these games and more regrets that i have even played most of them

Edited by seppa105