Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

The PS Vita alarm clock application..i just wanted a damn alarm to wake me up and now i have to knock the alarm off within 5 seconds for 365 days....Bullshit

O__________o

As for myself, only have three games on my card so far.  We will see what happens in a couple months :|

Street Fighter IV -- I suck at fighting games no idea why I downloaded this one. 

Burn Zombie Burn -- This game is impossible to beat

Dead Rising 2 -- Could not get into it

Mercenaries 2 -- Fun game just played the crap out of it before it got patched over with trophies.. Was in the top 50 for the Billion Dollar Leaderboard but now the servers are closed

Tomb Raider: Underworld, Naruto SUNS: Generations... borrowed those from friends and absolutely loathed those games. Also DC Universe Online, never got into and found it to be terribly tedious. All in all I don't really mind them being in the list as I don't give too much importance to completion rate and whatnot, they're simply games I'll never play again.

Shouldn't have used my ps3 as a communal one, majority of the trophies in these games I didn't even earn

• Gran Turismo 5 (will never buy, hate racing sims)
  • FIFA 10
  • FIFA 11 (Both just dull, and i hate online trophies)
  • COD: Black Ops (haven't liked COD since MW2)
  • Fight Night Round 4
  • Dead Space: Extraction (Just rubbish, any game on rails I will just never buy now)

Every other game I have I'm proud to have

Limbo - The trophy for getting through the game with 5 or less deaths will be forever out my grasp.

COD: MW3 - Despite getting through Veteran (which for me was an achievement) I am nowhere near skilled enough to do the Special Ops Missions...it will now sit on my trophy list as a constant reminder of that.

• Like 1