Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

hate to admit it, but Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner was without question the most frustrating and unfulfilling game I've had the displeasure of finishing in generation. I know it's truly a PS2 title, but I never played it until the HD collection. Ken was really hot though. and I do take the beating-the-game-trophy as a badge of honor.

• 2 weeks later...

Dues Ex and COD Black Ops 2.  I DLed Dues Ex when it was part of the IGC, but was frankly not interested in it and COD was a game a co-worker of mine brought over just to play the stupid zombie map in co-op.....I don't even like COD.  I wish I could take games off my trophy list that have 0%, as I have a few of those on mine.

• Okami HD

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles 

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil Revelations

Probably Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Probably all Metal Gear games

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Persona 4 Golden 

Killer is Dead

Uhh there are some games I REALLY regret adding to my collection:

DC Universe Online

Singstar

Capcom Arcade Cabinet

Yeah... I didn´t like these games AND they're a big 0% in my collection. Good thing I can hide them :P

How do you have a 0% in Capcom? You get Black Tiger for free, and on easy mode (with infinite continues. no less), you should be able to get 4 relatively easy trophies.

Anyway, for me, it's Wipeout HD. I am quickly regretting Munch's Oddyssey as well. I don't really care if I can't/don't plat a game, but these games just suck.

Edited by starcrunch061

I really love all of the games that I have but I got to say I wish I could take these games off my games collection:

Fifa 11 - came on this to play with friend without realising the amount of hours I will have to spend to plat this game especially considering I'm not a FIFA fan

Mass effect 3 - got this game free with PS+ and I saw why not get it and even thought that the trophy had been quite easy but after putting a good amount of hours into it I realised RPG games are not my thing and just got boring to me

ape escape

Hustle king

Top darts

Really hard move games with no platinum.

And to a lesser extent rock band 3. Having to buy new instruments for the platinum is a croc of shit.

Yoostar2 is also an awful game which is now impossible to platinum.

Edited by closertim

Mmk, the question that crosses my mind everyday. Some of these games I got when I really wasn't paying attention to trophies, not to mention I always thought there was an option to delete them (WILL THAT EVER COME?!) The games I regret are:

Resident Evil 5 - my brother's.

GTA IV - my brother's.

Modern Warfare 2 - my brother's.

Bloodrayne Betrayal - is a loyal Bloodrayne fan and got disappointed.

King of Fighters XIII - I agree with the guy who said this is a slow fighter - it is pretty boring compared to my other fighters.

Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Eh, no longer fun but will most likely platinum.

Super Street Fighter IV - Already have Street Fighter IV so. lol 

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Wanted Ultimate when I saw Phoenix Wright was in it. -.-

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 + 2 - Nostalgia is nice but it got old and frustrating pretty fast.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - Heard really good things about the series but I did not like it. Especially because it is a tactical rpg...

Street Fighter x Tekken - Did not live up to the hype...And it is a quite expensive game if you do play it seriously due to those goddamn gems. Hated them.

Edited by miki-iki

Dead Nation

Fallout: New Vegas

Hated Dead Nation, I also seem to be one of the few people that doesn't like Fallout at all, I hate it. Didn't like Fallout 3 (That would be on my list but I got 100% trophies after so much pain of forcing myself to finish it), I got New Vegas after so many people swore it was so much better than Fallout 3 but I disagree. Now I just have to hope I get the will to be able to force myself through New Vegas to 100% completion.

White Knight Chronicles

Killzone 2

Resistance 2

Dead Nation

Tekken 6

About Teken 6 in my collection... I started it and never started playing it in my account. That and God of War 3 were not mine.

An international student from Brazil who was living in the house bought a PS3 with God of War 3, Tekken 6, and Infamous on behalf of his cousin, because they are (or were) overpriced in Brazil. He also let us play on his PS3 and games, because they charge a new item duty if they are unopened.

I played God of War 3 and platinumed it, and I didn't start playing Tekken 6. Fighting games...just don't appeal to me... :/

How do you have a 0% in Capcom? You get Black Tiger for free, and on easy mode (with infinite continues. no less), you should be able to get 4 relatively easy trophies.

Anyway, for me, it's Wipeout HD. I am quickly regretting Munch's Oddyssey as well. I don't really care if I can't/don't plat a game, but these games just suck.

It's just that I didn't like Black Tiger (not to say I hated it) so I didn't actually play it. And if I did it was gonna be like 2% and since I hide 0% games in my PSNprofiles collection it would drastically affect my completition rate. So it's better this way anyway... Indifferent...

• Like 1