Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Comet Crash: That game sucks the hairy big one.

SOCOM: Game dedicated to only online play with no one playing online...wtf??

and every other PSN game I thought was great cause it was free on PSN+.

Edited by allenbird

I'm regreting adding Dokuro. Worst and most boring Vita game I've played. Avoid this one at all cost.

Plants vs. Zombies is another one. Boring and repetitive. I don't get how people can actually like this.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits is the only game I regret adding to my profile, all the others I could eventually one day get to 100% or just platinum, but not guitar hero, no way.

Try Band Hero, the songs are absolutely dire but you get a certain sense of achievement from finishing it as it's easy!!

In terms of my own personal choices:

Bayonetta - just could not get on with it

Mirrors Edge - liked the idea but the game itself was awful!!!

Edited by freddie1989

I'm regreting adding Dokuro. Worst and most boring Vita game I've played. Avoid this one at all cost.

Plants vs. Zombies is another one. Boring and repetitive. I don't get how people can actually like this.

Everyone seemed to be raving about Dokuro, so I picked it up while it was on sale. I cant even bring myself to play it. I'm sure the trophies are easy, but its boring as fuck.

A couple that kinda annoy me that i would get rid of

Free Realms- Nephew download this game on my account by accident,its a open world type RPG and it seems like you have to pay to 

play the game thus get trophies..

Wolfenstein- I rather enjoy this game but not many people are on the server which makes up most of the trophy list

Bloodrayne Betrayal- Seriously, what the hell were they thinking? totally not worth it...

Edited by chaosphere187

Farcry 2 - I beat it on an old profile that got deleted and added it to my new one, but never got around to playing it

Condemned 2 - Same reason as Farcry 2

Dragon Age: Origins -  I got it used and the game freezes all the time so I can't play it for more than 10 minutes

The Darkness - Boring

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Achievements are actually impossible to get without cheating

all of these are for 360 because I just got a PS3 and have only played 5 games

Just one and that is NBA 2K10.  The last sports game that I bought was NBA Jam for the ps2.  Saw this game in the store one day and decided to get it I made a character and played 2 matches before I was finished with it.  So yeah its unlikely that i will be picking up another sports game in the near future.

Pretty much every 0% i have 

oh and 

NCIS 

CSI 

UP 

NCIS And CSI i was really wanting some plats and trophies so i thought why not :( , i'm not proud of them .

UP : I played it with my ex girlfriend and had an alright time , rubbish game but i got some trophies totally 

shouldv'e played it on her profile :P 

Guardians of Middle Earth (Nobody ever plays it online)

Malicious (Too much time to play a 11 trophy game)

CoD Black Ops 1 and 2 (Friend who stayed at my house for a week brought and used them on my console so I have to buy 2 games to finish them ><)

I regret:

Every 0% game I didn't personally add to my list but that was booted up by someone else using the PS3 (Comet Crash, Castle Crashers, Crash Commando, Plants vs. Zombies, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Wipeout HD; I do plan to play at least some of these eventually but would have preferred them not being there before I do so xD)

Under Siege (a game my brother bought, but gave up on a bit before our first PS3 went bye-bye. He may eventually return to finish it or I might do it myself)

Every NHL game (again, my brother bought and played these, then gave up. Now all but one of them is an impossible platinum xD The one that isn't impossible was added by my nephew... together with my brother)

Overlord II (brother once more. Impossible platinum, it looks fun though)

White Knight Chronicles (I regret the online portion of the trophies aka most of them. I liked the singleplayer game though, even if it was pretty simple)

2010 Fifa World Cup (brother. Impossible platinum)

Guardians of Middle Earth (Nobody ever plays it online)

Malicious (Too much time to play a 11 trophy game)

CoD Black Ops 1 and 2 (Friend who stayed at my house for a week brought and used them on my console so I have to buy 2 games to finish them ><)

I had no problems finding players for Guardians whenever I played it. Might have been related to my time zone though D:

I regret:

Every 0% game I didn't personally add to my list but that was booted up by someone else using the PS3 (Comet Crash, Castle Crashers, Crash Commando, Plants vs. Zombies, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Wipeout HD; I do plan to play at least some of these eventually but would have preferred them not being there before I do so xD)

Under Siege (a game my brother bought, but gave up on a bit before our first PS3 went bye-bye. He may eventually return to finish it or I might do it myself)

Every NHL game (again, my brother bought and played these, then gave up. Now all but one of them is an impossible platinum xD The one that isn't impossible was added by my nephew... together with my brother)

Overlord II (brother once more. Impossible platinum, it looks fun though)

White Knight Chronicles (I regret the online portion of the trophies aka most of them. I liked the singleplayer game though, even if it was pretty simple)

2010 Fifa World Cup (brother. Impossible platinum)

I had no problems finding players for Guardians whenever I played it. Might have been related to my time zone though D:

Hmms, I could try again but on multiple occasions I'd be in que for 15 min and get nothing =/. What time did you usually play around? o: