Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

ATM the last of us the SP is Awesome but the online is just not for me i hate it takes too much patience people are always stealthy and stay back on their spawn just not for me find it boring irritating as i get impatience after a minute of not seeing any enemy and just run out the handling is also poor. for that reason i hate it purely for the online SP has a few faults but its a great experience although clickers get annoying too

Scott Pilgrim is easy, there is cheats for it that don't disable trophies. lol power of love sword

Mine would have to be White Knight Chronicles, terrible game.

Tried it when it came out and never again. lol thanks for the info though, might look it up,

• 2 weeks later...

Mushroom Wars was the first game I ever bought on PSN and sadly the one that i regret the most. I quite enjoyed it at first but then it suddenly got extremely difficult, I highly doubt I will ever be able to get more then the 21% I currently have.

Edited by CaptStoneHill

Final Fantasy XIII-2     I  should have learned my lesson with FFX-2

Enslaved, rented it because of the fact the story is related to Monkey an absolutely fabulous Japanese cult series from the 70"s

Dragon Age: Origins, another rental I can't even remember what the game was supposed to be about

Demon's Souls. same as above

I hate it when you try a game, not like it and then have a  "F" or "E" taped to your profile like Scott Pilgrim vs the world: the game and Medieval moves for examples.

Also I hate it when Also when someone forgets to log onto themselves and put the trophy data on you like Dante's inferno, lego harry potter, and tomb raider: underworld for examples.

Edited by shadowthecat2000

Enslaved, rented it because of the fact the story is related to Monkey an absolutely fabulous Japanese cult series from the 70"s

Dragon Age: Origins, another rental I can't even remember what the game was supposed to be about

In regards to the first game out of these two, you're partially right there, it's actually related to A Journey to the West, an old Chinese story, but that's where Monkey drew it's inspiration from, the cult classic anime Dragon Ball drew inspiration from it too. I've never played it before, but I've heard less than positive reviews about it.

Dragon Age: Origins is a game that I can wholeheartedly agree with regretting adding it to the trophy list, it is extremely slow and has a rather dull story in my opinion, with the Mage's Circle part of the story being the worst (not the Origin story, but that's pretty bad too)