Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Hmms, I could try again but on multiple occasions I'd be in que for 15 min and get nothing =/. What time did you usually play around? o:

I usually played it either around 6 PM or after midnight my time (which would have been GMT+2 at the time). 15 mins is really bad D: When did you last try (your psnprofiles would seem to say you had it added to trophy list during February or before)? I unlocked my last trophy in April and all the others in December.

There are afew games on my psn list that I don't want there, I blame my girlfriend as she used to work in a game shop and would bring home games and play them for about an hour and get bored.. problem was she would always use my profile.. in the end I told her to get her own damn ps3 or make her own profile.

Saints Row 3, Uncharted 2&3 and CoD Blops 1.

All have dull DLC's I have no want or reason to buy.

Also, flOw because of the shitty 3rd party trophies go against the very point of the game and are SO fucking frustrating cause of the god damn SIXAXIS (done by others than thatgamecompany) and also, the CE copy I have being incompatible with the Expansion that I bought separately; making the Memory trophy unobtainable.

pilotfish5296.png

Gran Turismo 5. I don't even like racing games, but I had won it in a raffle, so I tried it once. From that point on, another 0% in my trophy list keeps angering me. Same for WipEout HD.

Oh, I almost forgot mentioning the biggest disappointment I have ever encountered aka Assassin's Creed 3 :angry::lol:

Street Fighter 4....I only rented it because everyone been telling me how good it was. It was ****y.

You didn't like MAG or FEAR 2? The beta of MAG was nothing short of fun and wished it was still active online because I wouldn't mind purchasing it. I played a bit of FEAR 2 on a friends PS3 and thought it was pretty good. They're both FPS's, I thought you liked FPS's!! :P

Multiplayer trophies are SOOOOO TIME CONSUMING

You didn't like MAG or FEAR 2? The beta of MAG was nothing short of fun and wished it was still active online because I wouldn't mind purchasing it. I played a bit of FEAR 2 on a friends PS3 and thought it was pretty good. They're both FPS's, I thought you liked FPS's!! :P

You do realize that FEAR 2 us a 100 hour pure grind since no one plays it anymore (well some, not enough) and MAG  is a slowly dying wasteland (that I want to buy before its gone for good lol)

Sonic the Hedgedog - don't care enough to get trophies

Scott Pilgrim vs the wolrd - not a beat 'em up person and it's hard

The fancy pants adventures - boring

Free realms and DCUO - enough said

Scott Pilgrim is easy, there is cheats for it that don't disable trophies. lol power of love sword

Mine would have to be White Knight Chronicles, terrible game.