Games excited for 2017

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

Is it too cynical to say that 2015/2016 have taught me not to be excited for games until they're out and have been positively reviewed? And even then, I might want to wait for a patch or two...

Ah, who am I kidding. That Horizon game looks good. I haven't pre-ordered though. It looks like the kind of thing that's going to need a few patches before it's up to snuff, and I will also wait to see how it runs on the base PS4 model as the marketing of PS4 Pro has relied so heavily on it so far, I'm concerned that it might not run so well on the base Ps4.

• Like 3

I'm excited for:

• Resident Evil 7: Biohazzard
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Nier: Automata
  • FINAL FANTASY XII The Zodiac Age
  • FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood
  • Persona 5 (West)
  • Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Nioh

• Like 3

I do hope that everything will run smoothly on the regular ps4 as in basic or should I say day one ps4 I would love to see a lot of games coming as well G.O.W 4, Sniper ghost warrrior 3 but i dont know how to feel about it now and as well as the persona 5,ME:A,Yakuzza, the new resident evil was looking great as well if i can get over the fact of all the damn jumpscares and stuff which make it look even better ugh thats a play during the day type of game lol. But I hope the TLOU 2 will get a release this year ugh cant wait for it

Is KH3 set for this year? Maybe the rumored localization for Dragon's Dogma Online. Otherwise, I'm not letting myself get hyped over anything anymore. There are a few games that I'll likely buy (that new 2D Sonic, Mass Effect Andromeda, and a few others) but I'm not gonna go nuts over them, only to be let down.

Whatever I buy this year I'm excited....

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Gravity Daze 2

Localized P5

Nier: Automata

And all THE WEEB GAMES! :awesome: 

Does that include Fate/Extella? :P 

And that new Senran Kagura game :awesome: 

Edited by Ken Kaneki

Unfortunately, the games I'm looking forward to came out last year or 2015. But if it all works out, then Tales of Berseria, Persona 5, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

But I AM looking forward to the Big in Japan sale in the summer. I always buy my games during this sale.

• Like 1

Easily the two that stand out for me are Horizon: Zero Dawn and Prey. Though I am still excited for serveral others, just not as much as Horizon or Prey.

The full list is: 

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Prey

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Mass Effect

God of War (assuming it comes out)

Nioh

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Crash Bandicoot

The Yakuza games and Crash Bandicoot, and I'm actually a little looking forwards to Ghost Recon Wildlands too tbh.

Otherwise can't say I'm looking forward to too much else, got plenty to play and finish already aha, though I'd love to see more of the Steins;Gate VNs officially translated on the Vita.

Edited by SystmOveRide
  • Like 1

• Ni no Kuni II
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Assassins Creed - Whatever (Yeah, shame on me... But I really love AC. I even enjoy it to travel around the world just to collect them stupid collectibles in ACs... :P ...Unity was a "bit" of an overkill though...)
  • Danganronpa Reload
  • Danganronpa 3
  • Neps - Whatever
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • South Park
  • Some of these socalled "weeb games"

Dunnooo... It's a bit too early.

Wait, there is some Digimon coming too in 2017, right? Yeah, add that...

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1