FFXV Patches, DLC and Updates topic

Alantor32

• 2 weeks later...

Played the game last year, did the carnival and got the dream egg. Wanted to revisit the game a couple of weeks ago but something was wrong with my savefiles. Lost all progress and had to start a new game. When I restarted I saw I still had the Choco-Mog Tee. But guess I lost my dream egg because I didn't get the Master Assassin Robes after the festival. Any other way to get it?

• 4 weeks later...

The game is going to get several new addtions on March 6th together with the Royal Edition of FFXV:

I am really looking forward to the new and updated Insomnia and the new superbosses! Cerberus and Omega look amazing! :D

The Royal Edition DLC will cost 19,99$ for base game users btw.

Edited by ShadowStefan

• 3 weeks later...

Patch 1.21 came out today. The patch doesn't add much, the most interesting additions are a "skip to morning/ night" option at the camp, which makes hunt requirements easier to achieve without waiting a long time, and Aranea can be fought in a training battle at the camp.

On 16.1.2018 at 2:35 PM, starcrunch061 said:

So, did the promised story patch ever come out?

There was no big overhaul of the story, but they added some additional lore about the Astrals, the world Eos, the meteor and the starscourge and about Ardyn into the game. I don't remember exactly, I think it was in chapter 11? It was the scene on the train where Shiva froze Ardyn. Noctis can now ask Shiva several questions about all this stuff on this occasion.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A new update for the Comrades Multiplayer Expansion will come March 6th, the same day the Royal Edition and its new content will be released.

This new update will expand the Comrades DLC with several new contents:

- new costumization options to make your avatar look like Gladio, Prompto, Ignis, Aranea, Ravus and Iris

- new missions like an Ifrit match in Comrades

- new weapons, updated Sigils

- a Chocobo ranch and Chocobo fighting arena

According to a dataminer on Reddit, who's post has now been deleted, these trophies are going to be added on March 6th:

- Sea Captain/Maiden Voyage: Captained the royal vessel.
- Whale Watching/Narwhal Watching: Encountered Bismarck.
- Journalist/Pursuit of Knowledge: Filled 80% of the Datalog.
- Offroad Racer/Speed Daemon: Posted excellent times in all cross-country test drives.
- Power Within/The Power Within: Awakened to the True Power of Kings.
- Tri-Headed: Defeated Cerberus.
- Omega/Triumph Through the Dimensional Rift: Defeated Omega.
- Blessed By All: Collected all the Royal Sigils.
- Chocobreeder: Raised a chocobo to Level 99.
- Beacons of Hope: Completed the Comrades quests with all four characters.

This is only a rumor for now, but interesting is that these datamined trophies have been posted several days before the Comrades update trailer came out, and the last three of these trophies seem to be new Comrades trophies, fitting the update content perfectly.

Edited by ShadowStefan

3 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

A new update for the Comrades Multiplayer Expansion will come March 6th, the same day the Royal Edition and its new content will be released.

This new update will expand the Comrades DLC with several new contents:

- new costumization options to make your avatar look like Gladio, Prompto, Ignis, Aranea, Ravus and Iris

- new missions like an Ifrit match in Comrades

- new weapons, updated Sigils

- a Chocobo ranch and Chocobo fighting arena

According to a dataminer on Reddit, who's post has now been deleted, these trophies are going to be added on March 6th:

- Sea Captain/Maiden Voyage: Captained the royal vessel.
- Whale Watching/Narwhal Watching: Encountered Bismarck.
- Journalist/Pursuit of Knowledge: Filled 80% of the Datalog.
- Offroad Racer/Speed Daemon: Posted excellent times in all cross-country test drives.
- Power Within/The Power Within: Awakened to the True Power of Kings.
- Tri-Headed: Defeated Cerberus.
- Omega/Triumph Through the Dimensional Rift: Defeated Omega.
- Blessed By All: Collected all the Royal Sigils.
- Chocobreeder: Raised a chocobo to Level 99.
- Beacons of Hope: Completed the Comrades quests with all four characters.

This is only a rumor for now, but interesting is that these datamined trophies have been posted several days before the Comrades update trailer came out, and the last three of these trophies seem to be new Comrades trophies, fitting the update content perfectly.

OH GOD WHY

I wanted to be done with this glitchy piece of garbage, and now they've not only added more trophies, but terrible trophies as well. Speed Daemon and Triumph Through the Dimensional Rift are going to suck if this list is legit. 

It will include a new trophy list, yes:

royal_edition.jpg

This image is taken from the official SE site for the Royal Edition. It also clarifies that the Royal Pack doesn't include the DLC chapters released so far, only the full Royal Edition does include them.

It seems that if you have the base game and buy all DLCs and the Royal Pack, it will be much more expensive than simply buying the Royal Edition.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

28 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Fuck this multiplayer piece of shit game. I've been wasting so many hours grinding for that 999.999kw -_-.

I couldn't care if they added 100 new trophies to the game but please no multiplayer -,-

Yeah, playing Comrades genuinely hurt my love for this game. I'll play whatever DLC comes out for it to maintain my 100% in this game, but I know for sure that I will never pick this game up again when they stop releasing trophies for it. I'm done. The stupid grind and minigame trophies have killed it for me.

(It's a shame too, because there are genuinely great trophy experiences in the game. The gameplay and trophy list for Episode Ignis was perfection. The Episode Ignis team should have handled all the DLCs.)

On 22-2-2018 at 4:35 PM, darkamdusias said:

Yeah, playing Comrades genuinely hurt my love for this game. I'll play whatever DLC comes out for it to maintain my 100% in this game, but I know for sure that I will never pick this game up again when they stop releasing trophies for it. I'm done. The stupid grind and minigame trophies have killed it for me.

(It's a shame too, because there are genuinely great trophy experiences in the game. The gameplay and trophy list for Episode Ignis was perfection. The Episode Ignis team should have handled all the DLCs.)

100% agree with all you've said

Oh my god... why are there more trophies for this game? I haven't even gotten to the Iggy and Gladdy DLC packs yet, and haven't even considered touching the Comrades stuff... and now there's more stuff.  I am not going to be able to keep up with the DLC and the patches and the trophies in the end at this rate x.x

Incredible how they are still adding to this - was going to pick up the Royal Edition and get the 100% but apparently they are STILL adding more DLC down the line! Kind of sucks how we are only getting one mainline FF title this gen... again.

So I've been googling and searching around and adjust me if I'm wrong but as far as I can tell current requirements could be the following

and fyi: It's a big list and this is just a bit of my guess as well

DLC Trophy Pack 6

Maiden Voyage
Captained the royal vessel.

Easy instant unlock I think

You jump in the boat and it should pop

Narwhal Watching
Encountered Bismarck.

As far as I could find this should be some random whale encounter while you drive around your ship.

Pursuit of Knowledge
Filled 80% of the Datalog.

Characters, weapons, map signs. Everything you find in the main game is logged and this could be a bit of a pain if you don't know where to look

Speed Daemon
Posted excellent times in all cross-country test drives.

I fucking hate time trials in every game. I nearly broke a controller with the prompto snow time trials -.-

The Power Within
Awakened to the True Power of Kings.

Silver trophy, probably story related.

Tri-Headed Triumph
Defeated Cerberus.

Big dog in the new area.

Your characters should be strong already so this shouldn't be a 100% killer.

I'm also wondering if the 1 shot ring works on this guy. I'll admit I got the adamantoise this way

Through the Dimensional Rift
Defeated Omega.

Gold trophy and boss related. Wondering if this will be some sort of super overpowered boss and the same as fighting noctis in the Ignis DLC. Lets be honest that fight was super hard, though it's in the main game so you can get a whole bunch of potions and you are with a group of 4 this time.

DLC Trophy Pack 7

Blessed by All
Collected all the Royal Sigils.

Could this be unlocked instant if you already grinded the shit out 999.999KW?

The whole map should be unlocked and you should have every sigil already?

Chocobreeder
Raised a chocobo to Level 99.

There's already 1 australian guy who got the tropy.(and also the only trophy he got with all new trophies released)

No idea if this will be a grind and how to obtain this..? Thoughts?

Beacons of Hope
Completed the Comrades quest with all four characters.

This one worries me the most regarding the DLC. Noctic, Iggy, Prompto, gladio.. Will this require you to play the multiplayer "story" 4 times, if so that would be the biggest fuck you they could pull off..

• Like 2