List of games removed from PS Store

meterano7

11 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

Would Marvel Heroes: Omega be considered for this list?

yes. it counts. was previously a game that was available for a time. they said it would be up until new years but they pulled the plug suddenly after thanksgiving.

everyone thought they had a month and a half but it was more like 2-3 weeks to get the plat from start to finish.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Bandi Namco have gone and removed games over the past week I know of two of these which were;

Asterisk War Pheonix Festa
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

I have not gone looking for other titiles but I'd assume there could be more.

Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth Digital Edition is still available in EU stores and it's currently on sale (9.99 for the PS4 version 6.99 for the Vita) but Phoenix Festa has also been removed.

10 hours ago, Myu said:

Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth Digital Edition is still available in EU stores and it's currently on sale (9.99 for the PS4 version 6.99 for the Vita) but Phoenix Festa has also been removed.

Not all EU stores, Australia is classed as an EU store when it comes to PSN, EU codes work and so on but it has been removed from the Australian store. 

Edited by fisty123

8 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Both LEGO The Hobbit and LEGO The Lord of the Rings are now delisted from PlayStation Store. I hope this won't affect Middle-earth games. :unsure:

shadow of mordor is safe. not sure about the others. i do know there's several games in the wild that have lord of the rings but unsure if they ever appeared on psn.

the reason of the de-listing is license issues due to the fact there's dialogue from the movies, the physical version of the ps3/vita/ps4 games may increase in price across sellers.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

In the EU (only EU as far as I know) for unknown reasons PSone games, Tekken 1 and Tekken 2 have been delisted.

Also on Vita, I can only assume is a mistake, but you can no longer buy Resident Evil 2 from the store, although it's still on there if you search for it not on Vita.

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

In the EU (only EU as far as I know) for unknown reasons PSone games, Tekken 1 and Tekken 2 have been delisted.

Also on Vita, I can only assume is a mistake, but you can no longer buy Resident Evil 2 from the store, although it's still on there if you search for it not on Vita.

You can buy Resident Evil 2 from the web Store. The Vita Store has always been crap, it doesn't even list certain Vita-compatible PSOne Classics.

• Like 1

Yes, the Vita store is crap. I bought Resident Evil 2 back in 2013 or so. So I know it did used to be on there as that is where I got it from, Resident Evil 1 and 3 are still on there though. I can only assume that perhaps they removed Resident Evil 2 to not confuse it with the Resident Evil 2 remake, although again, that game can't be played on Vita anyway, so erm. No idea :)

Annoying part is, now if I want to down Resident Evil 2, I have to open up my purchased games list in the PS Vita store tab and then scroll down for like 3 minutes because the stupid tab doesn't allow to search for games you already purchased. PS4 is no better, with your library tab only showing PS4 games. It's all a bit of mess the crappy PSStore.

I'm still nostalgic for the very first store on PS3.

17 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Annoying part is, now if I want to down Resident Evil 2, I have to open up my purchased games list in the PS Vita store tab and then scroll down for like 3 minutes because the stupid tab doesn't allow to search for games you already purchased. PS4 is no better, with your library tab only showing PS4 games. It's all a bit of mess the crappy PSStore.

Ever tried using the download queue from the web Store?

• Like 1

On Japanese PSN, PS3 I went back and tried to buy some DLC for Resident Evil 6, and it's all gone, you can still get the game, you can't buy any of the maps that can be used on mercenaries but MOST importantly you can't get any of the multiplayer DLC, Onslaught, Predator, Survivors, Siege. It's all been delisted, so this game now on PS3, at least on the Japanese store, Platinum is obtainable but 100% is impossible now.

I also checked Resident Evil 6 complete collection on Japanese Amazon and people are complaining about the DLC codes included with the game not working. THAT'S RIGHT. The DLC is NOT included in the bundle. So if you buy the Resident Evil 6 complete collection, it's not complete anymore since the DLC codes included for it have EXPIRED!! WTF Capcom.... I know it's all included in PS4 bundle and that's not a problem, but PS3 users are screwed, no 100% for me on this game then...

Unless I buy a western version.

Edited by enaysoft

9 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I'm still seeing the RE6 DLC here, but i remember buying them together... https://store.playstation.com/it-it/grid/EP0102-NPEB01150_00-XOVER00000000000/1?relationship=add-ons

Thanks Lance_87, thanks to you and a few other members, it's been confirmed that it is still available on many stores. But that the search function is absolutely terrible, it's there but you can't search for it.

I'm still trying on the Japanese store but it seems like it definitely isn't on the Japanese store. So for me I might have to buy the UK version and throw away all my progress on the Japanese version. I bought two of the multiplayer DLCs for it already and all the mercenary maps back in the day, seems I will need to buy the UK version and play two of the DLC on a different version.