meterano7

List of games removed from PS Store

161 posts in this topic

Top Spin 4, Marvel vs Capcom 2, The Simpsons Arcade Game, Scott Pilgrim vs The World (i think), WWE All Stars, Tekken Revolution will be removed on the 19th.

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Going to need an update.

Not really needed when we have the Delisted Games site :)

Why would you bump this thread after a year when we're already talking about it in another one with a similar title?

Edited by Lance_87

Would like to add Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Time and Eternity, WarHammer 40,000 Space Marine, Deadpool to name a few that are delisted.

Would P.T. count?

Went missing before I could get it.

11 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Isn't wanted corp on PSV on ps plus tomorrow?

This list is obsolete, not sure why this thread keeps getting bumped when even the TC said it's no longer being updated...

EDIT: it's also mostly for the US region.

Edited by Lance_87

What about 1000 Top Rated? Was it ever reinstated on the US Store? It got removed because of "trophies advertising" iirc.

Damn they removed Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD? I wanted to get all of the Jojo games platinumed.

EDIT: You have TMNT Out of the Shadows listed twice in the PS3 section

Edited by GarciaFever

The only thing are just PSN only games like OP said. Some games you guys named are available on disc.

On 12/05/2017 at 2:50 PM, Rafi_004 said:

PS4: Snoopy's Grand Adventure & 1000 Top Rated.

Snoopy you can get on disc.

Btw World Of Outlaws Sprintcars is available on disc, but one of the most rare race games out there to get on disc.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

one of the most rare race games out there

This cannot possibly be true. At my GameStop they have like ten of them and they are cheap as hell because they never sell.

18 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

This cannot possibly be true. At my GameStop they have like ten of them and they are cheap as hell because they never sell.

Probably because it is an US only game. Over here in Europe they are rare. I have never see any copy over here. But that might be different to each country.

I like to know what Gamestop you guys have in Sweden? If so than sell me an copy, cus i like to buy one than if they are cheap.

It is not really cheap: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=world+of+outlaws+sprint+cars&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC0.A0.H0.Xworld+of+outlaws+sprint+cars+ps3.TRS0&_nkw=world+of+outlaws+sprint+cars+ps3&_sacat=0

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/145-9256735-6589254?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=world+of+outlaws+sprintcars+ps3

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Thanks to everybody for contributing and the discussion! Gonna update/ check the list as soon as my exams are over.