FFXII Zodiac Age Release Dates

Xel

Finally a Thread with correct name.  Last few weeks every Thread i clicked with "release date for XX."  was first sentence "hey, do you guys think release date if game will be xxx". 

I hate those missleading thread names.  But when i saw Xeliot created the thread i knew it will be a real thred with good INFO :) .  Thx man .

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 3

I had guessed April myself but it's good to know I've got some "breathing room" before this lands. Besides, I'd rather see this remastering done right, not fast.

All the same, I'll have this paid off at the local Gamestop by next week. I'm not leaving anything to chance here.

Edited by Icebrand1270

19 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

I doubt it, 

As a matter of fact, it does have speed boosts so farming will be smoother than ever and Yiazmat won't take 246 hours to beat xD

I was expecting a late May release so I wasn't that far off! Really looking forward to sinking my life into Ivalice one more time <3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omar said:

As a matter of fact, it does have speed boosts so farming will be smoother than ever and Yiazmat won't take 246 hours to beat xD

I was expecting a late May release so I wasn't that far off! Really looking forward to sinking my life into Ivalice one more time <3 

I don't suppose they changed it so the characters didn't put away their weapons when on the field did they? It gets so annoying that they stop to put them away all the time, and then have to stop and take them out while you're grinding or farming. The rush to confirm your next target so they don't put away their weapons again is real. And it's tedious. One of the things i hated about the game. And Xenoblade, all those years later, did it too... like come on game devs. Do you even play games?

1 minute ago, Elvick_ said:

I don't suppose they changed it so the characters didn't put away their weapons when on the field did they? It gets so annoying that they stop to put them away all the time, and then have to stop and take them out while you're grinding or farming. The rush to confirm your next target so they don't put away their weapons again is real. And it's tedious. One of the things i hated about the game. And Xenoblade, all those years later, did it too... like come on game devs. Do you even play games?

Judging from the latest footage I saw (Taipei Game Show, two weeks ago), they haven't touched that. I'm not too bothered by it to be honest, you get used to it pretty quickly and it doesn't take too long. Plus, if you speed it up now it'll be a breeze xD 

53 minutes ago, Omar said:

Judging from the latest footage I saw (Taipei Game Show, two weeks ago), they haven't touched that. I'm not too bothered by it to be honest, you get used to it pretty quickly and it doesn't take too long. Plus, if you speed it up now it'll be a breeze xD 

I played like... 80+ hours, never got used to it. I could avoid it in some areas moving from group to group confirming autos before they put away weapons but if I couldn't, the annoyance... oh the annoyance.

On 1/31/2017 at 7:24 AM, Elvick_ said:

Oh yeah - I completely forgot about that. I like FFXII, but man - that was so annoying.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2017 at 3:39 AM, Hanzoadam said:

I doubt it, 

On 1/31/2017 at 4:00 AM, Omar said:

As Omar said, yes we do, we are given x2 speed and x4 speed. Also since this is the International Version, or at least a remaster of IZJS; Yaizmat is I believe vulnerable to Technicks that lower attack and defense. Characters are allowed to break Damage limit too. So Im sure if you use the a very nice clean strategy Yaizmat wont take longer than 4 hours.