Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

14 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

In that case, why don't you be an honorary Elite? Take charge of your team! A divided team is doomed to fail after all.

4 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I give my admin stamp of approval to MidnightCJ being an honorary elite until Saionji returns. He has earned it.

:o

Wow... I... I'm honored! I'll try my best! ^_^

So, can you give me some advice on what to do?

5 minutes ago, Couch said:

What would saionji do? I think you should follow that advice :)

Well, I can't think like Saionji, but I know what he should have done - choose the teammates for this event and tell them to get working on the bronzes. I'll send messages to Emma8910, Warpedsavior and Ichiban and see if they can get us some points. :)

Edited by MidnightCJ

1 minute ago, MidnightCJ said:

Well, I can't think like Saionji, but I know what he should have done - choose the teammates for this event and tell them to get working on the bronzes. I'll send messages to Emma8910, Warpedsavior and Ichiban and see if they can get us some points. :)

I suggest having a group PM with all members of the team, @Saionji included, then you can work together as a team in making the best decisions for future rounds.

Okay, I'll send PMs to everyone in my team to try to get things fixed.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

are-you-serious-face-are-you-serious.jpg

1 minute ago, Andrea said:

@MidnightCJ you aren't going to participate in this event? The first piece of advice I would give you is that the captain leads from the front. You need to set the example for everyone.

Okay, I'm sorry. This is the first "tournament style" event I have been in, so I'm green to this. Sorry. I'll work on it. :(

I sent messages to everyone in my team so they should be sending me PMs soon.

EDIT: D_J sent me this message:

I asked Reimi before we started if there was a plan to win. He was clear that he had no interest in playing so I am not going to either and would rather be removed all together.

So it looks like we lost a member.

Edited by MidnightCJ

Just now, MidnightCJ said:

Messages?

As in, you sent 5 different messages instead of just making 1 and inviting everyone to it?

• Like 2

Just now, Andrea said:

Messages?

As in, you sent 5 different messages instead of just making 1 and inviting everyone to it?

Yeah, I don't know how to make a group PM. Sorry. Also, I screwed up a bit and posted the message to Saionji and Enma via public feeds.

5 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Yeah, I don't know how to make a group PM. Sorry. Also, I screwed up a bit and posted the message to Saionji and Enma via public feeds.

When creating a new private message you just enter the name of the first recipient into the To-field and after you selected it and it appears blue like in the @-mentions you can enter the second one and so on.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

c49ab62e3aefd83f2b570993e6080084_please-

@MidnightCJ You're not an elite and you won't be either. Also, I don't think you have to tell Saionji how a trophy competition works as I'm pretty sure (s)he knows already... :facepalm: ''In the first round I clearly earned 12 trophies on a game even though I could have just decided not to and earned us some points'' isn't that strong of an argument either as earning solely 12 points in a round won't get you anywhere in competitions like this.

If you still decide to continue for some reason, you can make Group PMs the same way you send a normal PM but you put multiple names in the 'To' textbox instead. 

No please keep going. This is Midnight's chance to shine as an "Elite".

19 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

EDIT: D_J sent me this message:

I asked Reimi before we started if there was a plan to win. He was clear that he had no interest in playing so I am not going to either and would rather be removed all together.

So it looks like we lost a member.

At least you tried man. Not your fault. ?

1 minute ago, Saionji said:

Sorry guys I havent been around much, I m busy with my work recently and also trying to plat Modnation Road Trip before the servers go down.

Try not to earn too many trophies in that game by the way, I'd like to win this fixture in the THL :awesome:.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saionji said:

Sorry guys I havent been around much, I m busy with my work recently and also trying to plat Modnation Road Trip before the servers go down. @MidnightCJ feel free to become elite and leave my team. I hope you will do well with your own team ;)

That's where I draw the line. @MidnightCJ can't just leave your team. If anything, he'll replace you as the Seventh Elite. Of course, your teammates need to be in unanimous agreement.

At first I thought its alright to participate if I can just trophy hunt like I usually do but I if you guys think we may not win without some sort of plan then feel free to leave my team. Sorry for the inconvenience. I think it might be best if I leave this events as I may not be much active on psnp in the next few weeks.