Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

3 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

This was my thought before I started it. Knock it out in around an hour and setup for two more quick games... I then look at the clock and over 3 hours have gone by.... I enjoy platform games but this was just plan annoying.
On that note I am going to bed before the sun gets any brighter.

Have a good nap teammate ? ?

• Like 1

Sixth Elite:

W-dog - 62.85 (7)

bladesoframen - 70.5 (8)

Couch - 41.92 (6)

Total: 175.27

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 61.98 (9)

Whyfire - 22.48 (4)

Gary - 80.74 (11)

Total: 165.2

Third Elite:

Pixel-Cat - 20 (2)

Satoshi: 14.6 (4)

Fisty123: 60 (6)

Total: 94.6 (12)

Second Elite:

Pureproteinman: 20 (2)

CJshaitan: 22.35 (3)

FfredericC: 10 (1)

Total: 52.35 (6)

First Elite: Jem12345 - 4.15 (1)

Tristan: 0

Rob: 30 (3)

Total: 34.15 (4)

Fifth Elite:

MattyH16: 10 (1)

Fmfab: 0

Nogg: 0

Total score: 10 (1)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Sixth Elite:

W-dog - 62.85 (7)

bladesoframen - 70.5 (8)

Couch - 41.92 (6)

Total: 175.27

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 61.98 (9)

Whyfire - 22.48 (4)

Gary - 80.74 (11)

Total: 165.2

Third Elite:

Pixel-Cat - 20 (2)

Satoshi: 14.6 (4)

Fisty123: 60 (6)

Total: 94.6 (12)

Second Elite:

Pureproteinman: 20 (2)

CJshaitan: 22.35 (3)

FfredericC: 10 (1)

Total: 52.35 (6)

First Elite: Jem12345 - 4.15 (1)

Tristan: 0

Rob: 30 (3)

Total: 34.15 (4)

Fifth Elite:

MattyH16: 10 (1)

Fmfab: 0

Nogg: 0

Total score: 10 (1)

Damn I didn't think our team would come in third place. Good job nonetheless.

On 4/5/2017 at 0:51 PM, Soneto said:

Looks like Iv'e been invited to First Elite.

Oooooh, we are competing against each other. Sounds great, let's have fun my friend (^_^ ) 

On 4/25/2017 at 3:15 AM, GarciaFever said:

Damn I shouldn't have waited until the last minute to find someone else lol. I will pick @Pixel-CAT-

Why do I have mixed feelings about this post? XDD Well it's great to be in your team, I'm feeling honored (^_^ ) 

(and its awesome to see my name in such a purplish color xD

13 hours ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

Oooooh, we are competing against each other. Sounds great, let's have fun my friend (^_^ ) 

Why do I have mixed feelings about this post? XDD Well it's great to be in your team, I'm feeling honored (^_^ ) 

(and its awesome to see my name in such a purplish color xD

I like the color, as it's close to the color of my avatar.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

There are just over five hours left in the Slow Round. I checked all of the teams, and to meet the three-round requirement, the following players must compete in all three days of the Rarity Frenzy:

Fourth Elite: Jeff

Sixth Elite: PhantomofThorns

You can't make new rules now. As it is we were going to have phantom in a day of rarity frenzy but why all 3 days? Teams shouldn't be penalized for not using the members more than once yet. The rule is that each member needs to be in 3 events. By default all members have to be in rounds 1 and 8. So him being in rarity frenzy one day satisfies the requirement. Also How is him going 3 days in 1 event any different than going 1 day in the event, its still 1 event being participated in.

Also I believe Jeff was in another round other than round 1 so far so since he has been in 2 events he will automatically be in the 8th and therefore meet the 3 event requirement, he shouldn't have to partake in rarity frenzy if the team doesn't want him to.

4 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

You can't make new rules now. As it is we were going to have phantom in a day of rarity frenzy but why all 3 days? Teams shouldn't be penalized for not using the members more than once yet. The rule is that each member needs to be in 3 events. By default all members have to be in rounds 1 and 8. So him being in rarity frenzy one day satisfies the requirement. Also How is him going 3 days in 1 event any different than going 1 day in the event, its still 1 event being participated in.

Also I believe Jeff was in another round other than round 1 so far so since he has been in 2 events he will automatically be in the 8th and therefore meet the 3 event requirement, he shouldn't have to partake in rarity frenzy if the team doesn't want him to.

On 4/25/2017 at 11:02 PM, jem12345 said:

They do, but the third event must be a full event (for example, if the event is two days, the person must participate both days).

This has been established before the event even started. Jeff's round didn't count because he only participated one day. The requirement is three FULL rounds, not two and a half. Sorry, but this rule is to prevent so-called leeches on the team, getting the winning prize without participating a fair amount.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

To be fair, this actually was in the rules and I was aware of it. Jeff was only in day 2 of synergy round.

From a few weeks ago:

On 4/25/2017 at 11:02 PM, jem12345 said:

They do, but the third event must be a full event (for example, if the event is two days, the person must participate both days).

• Like 2

Just now, MrUnknown625 said:

so "implied rules".....   That's almost an oxymoron

The rule is in the opening post. It was clarified in the thread. I bent the rules once, and I don't plan on doing it again.

Besides, you're ahead by a large margin. You shouldn't be too concerned.

2 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The rule is in the opening post. It was clarified in the thread. I bent the rules once, and I don't plan on doing it again.

Besides, you're ahead by a large margin. You shouldn't be too concerned.

Even being ahead by a huge margin, it's still not cool. 

• Like 1