Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

Just now, fmfab said:

And what dumbAss thought of minus points for a plat??? That's bullcrap. I can't get a plat because I'll be negitive! ?

That's kind of the point.

1 minute ago, Andrea said:

#FreeClawz

Unanimously means he wants all the team captains to agree to change the rule. I do so that's 3.

Exactly. We just need Garcia and Gibbo now. I'll change my vote if both of them agree.

@jem12345 can you clarify the plat round scoring a bit. Like the "starting " plat total, does that mean that the amount of trophies earned prior to the start deduct points but if earned during the round won't? or Do they all lower the plat points regardless. 

Also could you give another example for the calculation math? you say "minus" but could you show the equation. with the numbers you posted blades and I were able to get the same .74 value with 2 completely different calculations

3 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

@jem12345 can you clarify the plat round scoring a bit. Like the "starting " plat total, does that mean that the amount of trophies earned prior to the start deduct points but if earned during the round won't? or Do they all lower the plat points regardless. 

Also could you give another example for the calculation math? you say "minus" but could you show the equation. with the numbers you posted blades and I were able to get the same .74 value with 2 completely different calculations

Let's look at my trophy list to clarify things. As of right now, I have 23/36 trophies in Psycho-Pass. If I got the plat next round, I would get 10 points, but I would then immediately lose the value of the excess 23 trophies. 23/36 = 0.638888. That times 10 is 6.38888 points, leaving you with 3.611111 points.

For another example, let's look at Call of Duty: World at War. I have 47/65 trophies, but that includes DLC. Including DLC is kind of unfair, so we'll calculate based off of the base game value, 27/45. This means I would get 4 points for platting the game. Does that make sense?

19 hours ago, blxckenigma said:

I'm so lost.

I think we all are ?

Hmmmm so im the final vote.....

Spoiler

Yeah im fine with clawz changing team members participating for the event

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah Im fine for Clawz changing team members participating

I cant read it! But please say yes! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Let's look at my trophy list to clarify things. As of right now, I have 23/36 trophies in Psycho-Pass. If I got the plat next round, I would get 10 points, but I would then immediately lose the value of the excess 23 trophies. 23/36 = 0.638888. That times 10 is 6.38888 points, leaving you with 3.611111 points.

For another example, let's look at Call of Duty: World at War. I have 47/65 trophies, but that includes DLC. Including DLC is kind of unfair, so we'll calculate based off of the base game value, 27/45. This means I would get 4 points for platting the game. Does that make sense?

So for that round, it's better to start a brand new game with 0 unearned trophies then, right?

26 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

@HcG Clawz After a lot of thought, I've reluctantly decided to let you make the switch. Though I still think this is highly unfair, so I'm giving you a 10-point penalty for every person you switch. Please confirm your new order before the round ends.

Personally I would have only given his team -10 points (or no penalty if I were to be even more generous), because at the end of the day, the most important thing is that we are all having fun hunting bronze trophies (seeing as this is the first competition of such a wide caliber).

• Like 1