Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

The scores are in! The points are parenthesis are scores if all trophies counted equally.

Sixth Elite: MrUnknown625 - 79 (81)

1. Couch - 193

2. MoneyShotxox - 76

Total - 348 (350)

Third Elite: GarciaFever - 22 (26)

1. fisty123 - 130 (140)

2. I Am Error - 50

Total - 202 (216)

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 40

1. whyfire - 36

2. VASORAT13 - 102 (104)

Total - 178

First Elite: jem12345 - 37

1. DamagingRob - 54

2. Soneto - 23

Total - 114

Second Elite:

1. midgetstrawdog - 60

2. cjshaitan - 41

3. Pureproteinman - 1 (11)

Total - 102 (112)

Fifth Elite:

1. MattyH16 - 0 (10)

2. spazza136 - 22 (24)

3. fmfab - 13 (15)

Total - 35 (49)

Congratulations to the Sixth Elite for their third consecutive win! Congrats to Couch as well, who easily snagged the personal point. At this point, it'll be tough for anyone to catch up. Though it's still possible, so don't be too discouraged.

Next up is the platinum-only round. As the name implies, only platinums will give points. Don't worry though, because other trophies won't count against you this time (that would be pretty weird with platinums). A fresh plat is 10 points, but if a game already has trophies, platinums will be scaled accordingly. For example, if someone has 25/50 trophies at the start of the round, the platinum is worth five points. DLC does not apply towards this ratio. This is the last "trash game" round, so plan accordingly!

Tomorrow, @TristanBrown17 will finally be done his finals! He has been eager all week to show his stuff and is ready to complete annihilate the competition! @DamagingRob and I will support him as he pops his monsoon of plats!

Now that that's over, it's time to sync my Vita full of golds and a plat!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fmfab said:

Surely you can't sync a plat you've ernt before the round even started wtf! You should only earn plat in the time of the round not before for it to count! 1f913.png

You misunderstand. I got a plat for the THL, but since it would be -10 in Round 3, I waited to sync it until after points here were finalized. It will not count for Round 4.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jem12345 said:

TNext up is the platinum-only round. As the name implies, only platinums will give points. Don't worry though, because other trophies won't count against you this time (that would be pretty weird with platinums). A fresh plat is 10 points, but if a game already has trophies, platinums will be scaled accordingly. For example, if someone has 25/50 trophies at the start of the round, the platinum is worth five points. DLC does not apply towards this ratio. This is the last "trash game" round, so plan accordingly!

Yeah... until the captains round.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MoneyShotxox said:

Nice win guys keep up the good work :)

Those arcade games with the old trophy setup. Open options click all area be rewarded with 7 bronze trophies..... Too bad I already had all these games done, Ah well.

Well played @Couch well played.

Edited by fisty123

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Those arcade games with the old trophy setup. Open options click all area be rewarded with 7 bronze trophies..... Too bad I already had all these games done, Ah well.

Well played @Couch well played.

A guy's gotta do for his team, what a guy's gotta do :)p 

But thanks. Not to just find platinums that work that way and next round will be really fun ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bladesoframen said:

Admittedly if you're good at Teslagrad, you can do it in < 30min........

This was my thought before I started it. Knock it out in around an hour and setup for two more quick games... I then look at the clock and over 3 hours have gone by.... I enjoy platform games but this was just plan annoying.
On that note I am going to bed before the sun gets any brighter.