Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

Well, our team is dropping out. Saionji messaged me and said he was sorry from dragging the team down and said we could just join other teams. But from the messages I got from others, it seems like this wasn't a great event for us, so I admittedly take the joking and snickering and humbly drop out of the event as well. My deepest apologies. Good luck to the rest of the teams. :)

Before anyone says anything, I don't really do well in team competitions and I realize that now. I will stick to the events which only involve going solo, like the Backlog challenges. Sorry to disappoint everyone. :(

Edited by MidnightCJ

Just now, Andrea said:

That's not a very elite attitude to have. There have been solo team league carries before, some from players who are now among the elite. You can do it if you try hard enough!

Yea I agree with this, @jem12345 has had a couple of inactive players on his team and he's still motivated to have fun and lead his team.  I think you can do it @MidnightCJ

I'd offer to substitute in on the team, as could play some Vita visual novels as I'm sat here mashing X on KH: CoM, but I don't think it would be allowed (or fair)

2 minutes ago, Rach said:

Yea I agree with this, @jem12345 has had a couple of inactive players on his team and he's still motivated to have fun and lead his team.  I think you can do it @MidnightCJ

I'd offer to substitute in on the team, as could play some Vita visual novels as I'm sat here mashing X on KH: CoM, but I don't think it would be allowed (or fair)

Oh for sure he can still do it.

Waiting+for+the+licking+lizard+gif+to+be

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I'm in favor of this, Rach was originally an elite before dropping out. You can learn from her CJ. If nothing else I don't think you will be last look how bad Jem's team is doing.

Hey, I haven't been given the "Go" sign, yet. Y'all better watch out. Like the Cubs in the World Series, we're getting ready to make an amazing comeback. ;)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Rach said:

Sorry, but there are no sub-ins. Like you said, it is unfair for a good number of reasons.

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

Sorry, but there are no sub-ins. Like you said, it is unfair for a good number of reasons.

That's perfectly fine :)  I understand that.

I was feeling bad for team CJ, I'll still stick around on the thread and cheer them on.  I definitely don't think @MidnightCJ should give up though, win or lose, there is a lot of fun to be had and after all, he still has other team mates willing to compete.

anime-girls-anime-3019250-800-600.jpg

• Like 1

From this thread and pms I've received today, it seems that most, if not all, of the Seventh Elite wants to quit, so I'll accept their forfeit. There's no point in continuing if you won't enjoy the event. Hopefully, you can all have more fun in some of the future events I have planned.

As far as points go, everyone below the Seventh Elite has moved up one spot in the first two events. This means that the First Elite now has one point from the first event, and the First and Fifth elite both have half a point from the second event since they tied with zero points.

4 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The Third Round has begun! @HcG Clawz, @FfredericC, and @HcG-_Terror will support the Second Elite.

Wtf? i posted who were going to be partcipating the bronze round but instead it saved the comment without actually posting it? 

Btw, my picks were exactly the 3 that you didnt mention, how come it didnt post but just saved the comment. I litterally saw it getting posted..

Edited by HcG Clawz

7 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Wtf? i posted who were going to be partcipating the bronze round but instead it saved the comment without actually posting it? 

I believe you, but rules are rules. Just be more careful next time.

6 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

You should let them choose the three they want. I mean he posted like 10 min after the round started, I have thought I posted replies or what not on my phone at times and it didn't work right, but I thought it did. Technical difficulties happen.

Yhea this happened to me a quite a few times aswell, even in PM's which made people think i was ignoring them

25 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

You should let them choose the three they want. I mean he posted like 10 min after the round started, I have thought I posted replies or what not on my phone at times and it didn't work right, but I thought it did. Technical difficulties happen.

Clawz only posted because I called him out. If the Elite unanimously want to make this change, I'll allow it. But until then, the ruling stands.

7 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Clawz only posted because I called him out. If the Elite unanimously want to make this change, I'll allow it. But until then, the ruling stands.

Yhea because i got a notification saying i got tagged in something and i dont really know what you mean with unanimously, my english vocabulary isnt that great. Also why do we even have to say what member will be competing for what round it doesnt even say anywhere that we have to say our team member before the rounds starts.