Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

@AlphaTrash You slacker; I've been working overtime over here. :P And back to your old name, I see. Lol.

I think I speak for all the active members of the First Elite when I say we really value your support. You're pretty much our tank at this point. :P

• Like 1

Just now, MrUnknown625 said:

@jem12345 so with this rule I have to ask the question, if a player never gets "passed the baton" or earns a trophy or something in round 8 does that mean they did not participate in that event?

They still participated. They just got zero points.

Just now, Andrea said:

I guess I will throw in my question as well and ask how the personal point is awarded in a round where the top scorer is guaranteed to cap at 100 points.

The personal point will go to the first individual to reach 100 points. This means it can only go to the first member going on your team.

6 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The personal point will go to the first individual to reach 100 points. This means it can only go to the first member going on your team.

So I assume that, once the round starts,you will be checking the trophy times to see who got the 100 points first?

5 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

So I assume that, once the round starts,you will be checking the trophy times to see who got the 100 points first?

I'm going to give the full details of the event when the time comes, but in essence, people announce on the thread when they reach 100, and the next person can start as soon as the 100th point is earned. An admin will check as soon as possible, and we will record the time between each person's start time and their last trophy earned. If someone makes a false announcement (counted a point off or something, the points earned by the next person won't count until the first person actually gets the 100th point.

This is by far the most confusing round, so I'm happy to answer any questions about it before the event starts.

• Like 1

Oh and for some reason, here are issues when updating my trophies where not all of the trophies that I earned appear. So when you take a look at the NFS The Run trophies that I earned, I also have trophies from that game's dlc which also count, but doesn't appear in the recent trophies earned part of my profile.

14 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Oh and for some reason, here are issues when updating my trophies where not all of the trophies that I earned appear. So when you take a look at the NFS The Run trophies that I earned, I also have trophies from that game's dlc which also count, but doesn't appear in the recent trophies earned part of my profile.

I can't speak for all the admins but I count starting with the trophy log. Looking at yours I do see the NFS trophies, but for some reason on your main page NFS is still way down below literally 100 other games. It won't be a problem with counting though, just a bit of an odd quirk and thanks for pointing it out regardless.

@jem12345 I happened to obtain a trophy in Nonary Games towards the end of the round (No Lying Down On the Job), but someone updated my profile during the 6 PM hour, so I can't sync it yet. I know it likely won't affect much, but I would appreciate it if you would let that trophy sync before you count my trophies.

EDIT: Same thing happened with 21 trophies I obtained in Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds. I held off accessing the trophy menu until around 6:40 after I fucked up a route and someone synced my profile to PSNP before then.

Edited by Wdog-999

Round Five is over!

2 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

@jem12345 I happened to obtain a trophy in Nonary Games towards the end of the round (No Lying Down On the Job), but someone updated my profile during the 6 PM hour, so I can't sync it yet. I know it likely won't affect much, but I would appreciate it if you would let that trophy sync before you count my trophies.

I for one never count one's profile until I sync it. I know how annoying it is for an admin to forget one or two trophies, whether they matter or not.

48 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Round Five is over!

I for one never count one's profile until I sync it. I know how annoying it is for an admin to forget one or two trophies, whether they matter or not.

yeah forgetting an entire platted Zero Time dilemma was certainly annoying :P

For round 6 our members are:

@MrUnknown625

better get that in there before jem or the rng chooses

• Like 4

The scores are in!

Sixth Elite:

1. Wdog-999 - 332 (166) (1)

2. bladesoframen - 222 (116) [2]

3. MoneyShotxox - 64 (32)

Total - 618

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 60

1. Kent10201 - 72 (36) [2]

2. gary_danial - 365 (196) [2]

Total - 497

Third Elite: GarciaFever - 52 (27)

1. BeautifulTorment - 20 (16) [1]

2. fisty123 - 35 (33)

Total - 107

First Elite:

1. DamagingRob - 73 (42) [2]

2. Soneto - 14 (7)

Total - 87

Second Elite: HcG Clawz - 12 (6)

1. HcG-_Terror - 0

Total - 12

Fifth Elite: Gibbo - 6 (3)

1. blxckenigma - 2

Total - 8

Congratulations to the Sixth Elite for winning once again! At this point, it's almost impossible for them to lose. Also, congrats to @gary_danial for getting the personal point this round, being the first person to get two personal points! Everything will be updated in a few hours.

• Like 2

Everything has been updated. Also, I've received several complaints about @gary_danial being ineligible for the personal point prize just because his team is likely going to place in second. After thinking it over, I agree that this isn't fair. Though it's a rule, so I'm on the fence about it. Vote on what you think above.

5 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Everything has been updated. Also, I've received several complaints about @gary_danial being ineligible for the personal point prize just because his team is likely going to place in second. After thinking it over, I agree that this isn't fair. Though it's a rule, so I'm on the fence about it. Vote on what you think above.

When we end in 2nd place we are not the winners so @gary_danial isn't on the winning team so het deserves the personal price in my opinion. 

(I would quote the OP but I dont know how to quote 2 things on other pages. 

Edited by VASORAT13
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:13 PM, jem12345 said:

Prizes: Every person on the winning team will receive a $20 PSN card, and every person on the second place team will receive a $10 PSN card! The person with the highest personal score (not on the winning team) will also receive a $30 PSN card! Special thanks to Triicky913 and Andrea for the prizes!

It looks to me that Gary would be eligible for both because technically he wouldn't be on the winning team but he could have both the personal point money and the 2nd place money.

For the sake of people bitching though you could probably just scrap the 10 and give him the 30 for his efforts.

2 hours ago, VASORAT13 said:

When we end in 2nd place we are not the winners so @gary_danial isn't on the winning team so het deserves the personal price in my opinion. 

(I would quote the OP but I dont know how to quote 2 things on other pages. 

You're right! He's eligible. Poll over.

The sixth round has begun!

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

I wish we could nominate people other than the Elite. @xZoneHunter completely tapped me out in the THL, so this is likely going to be a last-place finish. :/

Yeah I am really exhausted and a bit busy so MrUnknown is probably going to just win this round with like 50 points :facepalm: