"What The Hell Is That Still Doing There" Backlog Event

12 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

@MarkusT1992, did you end up buying Black Flag? The side stuff has been such a blast for me that I'd now say you should definitely get and play it again :)

I'd even help you do the multiplayer stuff so you can finally get your 100% completion in the main game B)

Not yet. I'm still not 100% sure.

But thanks for the offer. If I end up buying it, it would be nice to have some help.

Interesting idea. It might actually help me finally get through some games in my backlog. For now, I'm just going to aim for one that has been on my head lately, Tomb Raider: Underworld. I'm trying to get Dead Space 2 as my 30th platinum so finishing this one would kill two birds with one stone.

Just hearing about possible glitches while hunting for collectibles in an already broken game makes me not want to even touch it but I'm gonna try.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, amilbar15 said:

I'm trying to get Dead Space 2 as my 30th platinum so finishing this one would kill two birds with one stone.

One of my favorite games, have fun and good luck. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

Well, haven't finished Black Flag yet... GUess I underestimated how long it would take to replay about half the game (I really only went for story completion the first time, never restarted missions if I happened to not get a synch objective so I have almost none of them). I also did not have much time to game yesterday because I was at work for so long, hope I get more time today.

5 hours ago, amilbar15 said:

Interesting idea. It might actually help me finally get through some games in my backlog. For now, I'm just going to aim for one that has been on my head lately, Tomb Raider: Underworld. I'm trying to get Dead Space 2 as my 30th platinum so finishing this one would kill two birds with one stone.

Just hearing about possible glitches while hunting for collectibles in an already broken game makes me not want to even touch it but I'm gonna try.

Welcome, and good luck! Dead Space 2 isn't eligible for this event though since you obtained the first trophy only two months ago, not over a year ago.

5 hours ago, Hemiak said:

One of my favorite games, have fun and good luck. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

Acting surprised about you liking Dead Space was more fun when you still had the Dead Space avatar.

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Acting surprised about you liking Dead Space was more fun when you still had the Dead Space avatar.

Well I had Isaac in one form or another for close to two years. 

After re-reading my favorite book again I had to go back to my boy Kaladin for a bit. Unfortunately being from a book means there's only sporadic fan art to pick through on Google. This is the 2nd or 3rd one I've used of him over the last 3 years. 

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Welcome, and good luck! Dead Space 2 isn't eligible for this event though since you obtained the first trophy only two months ago, not over a year ago.

Thank you. And yeah, I know DS2 isn't part of this event but I'm using it as something to motivate myself with. Maybe that will finally get me actually working towards Underworld's platinum.

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats and have fun with YAAC. :dance: 

YAAC?

Actually, I played some levels of Life Goes On and Feist which I both bought with the refund (pretty cool so far), and after that I decided to start Uncharted for just a minute, "just to check how the remaster looks"... So yeah, I'm at chapter 4 now.

I finished up all of the singleplayer trophies in AC: Brotherhood yesterday, so you can mark that one as done. :D You can also, put Atelier Ayesha back into the pile and put Kingdom Hearts on the list of games I'm working on instead, I really feel the urge to get back to that one again and I decided against playing Ayesha right now.

Also, I've already started on AC: Revelations and I'm in Sequence 3, and if the count of viewpoints is an indicator for that, I've also managed to explore about 85% of the world already. I don't know if there's another area with yet another counter later on in the game, but if this the full extent of the map, I might actually go ahead and start III after I'm done with Revelations. Anyways, I'm really loving the change of scenery after spending two games in Italy and broken down Italy. I've also got no idea how I ever managed to live without that awesome hookblade, and I'm having a blast at the tower defense minigames. :lol: 

@Crimson Idol Seems like it's looking good for the ACIII multiplayer right now since the games have me speeding through them right now. ^_^ 

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

An update from a quiet person: I got Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion's Platinum (this game was still on "on agenda" list), so now my backlog is "one game smaller"... ?

I hope being able to complete Sly 2 this month (I won't force myself... :lol:).

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, JoaoQuique said:

An update from a quiet person: I got Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion's Platinum (this game was still on "on agenda" list), so now my backlog is "one game smaller"... 1f603.png

I hope being able to complete Sly 2 this month (I won't force myself... :lol:).

I hope you like it better than I did. There are just way too many things about he Sly series I dislike, and I'll never touch another Sly game at this point. 

I'm working on Atelier Escha & Logy Plus as part of Falion's backlog event; I started it in January last year and finished my first playthrough as Escha, so now I'm going back through as Logy for the true ending.

The NG+ system lets you keep all the equipment your characters were wearing at the end of the game, and midway through the story you also get your crafted alchemy items back as well (bombs, healing items, ridiculously broken endgame things).  That's making the second playthrough a breeze so far, but also pretty boring.  I'm hoping there'll be more route-exclusive scenes later, but even if there isn't, at least fighting the super version of the final boss should be fun.

• Like 1

Here's my updated info:

Game(s) working on now

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk - technically I'm not working on it right now, but will be really soon. Just need to finish HDN mk2 (will happen in the next few days) and HDN Re;Birth2 (essentially the same, not that difficult to plat - hopefully)

Games on agenda for event - Games to be added

Dokuro. First trophy earned: April 5, 2016. Goal: Plat it.

Battle Princess of Arcadias. First trophy earned: April 2, 2016. Goal: Plat it.

LittleBigPlanet. First trophy earned: January 16, 2015. Goal: Plat it.

Close to finishing the Monkey Island 2 speed-run. 

After I finIsh GHP2 I'm planning on going back to American McGee's Alice. Just need to finish that for 100% to have the 100%.

Was also considering going back to Doom 3, which I started mid April past year. This is more likely if it ends up matching up with one of the hardcore requirements for Falions event. 

Then again I could go completely off book too. :dunno:

April Update:

1S2f5d38.png

Platinum Trophy

Finished NFS sooner than I was expecting; so that’s another one crossed off the list  :dance:

Haven’t done anything with ME yet, except I picked up the DLC I needed. I’ll leave it as what I’m currently working on. Probably won’t update again until May sometime when the semester ends (finals and projects take priority).

Spoiler

Games played through during event

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Aug 2013 – Feb 2017)

Star Trek (May 2013 – Mar 2017)

Need for Speed: Rivals (Aug 2015 – Apr 2017)

Gravity Rush (Feb 2015 - Apr 2017)

Game(s) working on right now

{PS3} Mass Effect 2 (December 2015) [Main + DLC]

Games on card for longer than 12 months     

Spoiler

{PSV} Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dust (November 2015) [Main]

{PS4} Borderlands 2 (February 2016) [Story]

{PS3/PSV} Borderlands 2 (December 2014) [Main + DLC]

{PS4} Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (February 2016) [Story]

{PSV} Deception IV: Blood Ties (April 2015) [Main]

{PSV} Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (September 2015) [Story]

{PSV} Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (May 2015) [Main]

{PS3} Dragon Age: Origins (December 2010) [Main + DLC]

{PS3} Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (August 2015) [Main + DLC]

{PSV} Final Fantasy X HD (January 2015) [Main]

{PSV} Final Fantasy X-2 (February 2015) [Main]

{PS3} Grand Theft Auto V (June 2014) [Main + Online]

{PS3} James Bond 007: Bloodstone (December 2010) [Main + Online]

{PS4} King’s Quest (December 2015) [Story]

{PS3} Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (December 2013) [Story]

{PS3} Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (December 2013) [Story]

{PS3} Little Big Planet (December 2010) [Main + DLC]

{PSV} Rainbow Moon (September 2015) [Story]

{PS3} Resonance of Fate (June 2015) [Story]

{PSV} Sorcery Sage: Curse of the Great Curry God (February 2015) [Main]

{PS3} Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (July 2011) [Main]

{PSV} Tales of Hearts R (July 2015) [Main]

{PS4} The Evil Within (December 2015) [Main]

{PS3} The Last of Us (October 2014) [Online + DLC]

{PS3} Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (May 2013) [Online]

{PS3} Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (December 2012) [Online]

Edited by Gretchen27
Finished the DLC challenges for Gravity Rush so that's now 100%. It was in my to-do pile; so please update that section as well when you get the chance.
  • Like 1