Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 minute ago, REAPER4536 said:

Drive Club because I'm too noob for racing games 

Definitely Battlefield 4!
I'm currently on it and it's crucial and tedious because it's hard to get these DLC assignments done, if not many players are playing this anymore or maybe MANY but mostly pros who just won't let you get one kill with a Jet or a Bomber -.- :bb

14 minutes ago, IncreaseDark said:

Definitely Battlefield 4!
I'm currently on it and it's crucial and tedious because it's hard to get these DLC assignments done, if not many players are playing this anymore or maybe MANY but mostly pros who just won't let you get one kill with a Jet or a Bomber -.- :bb

Again, Little Deviants. I' not sure if there are still players who can help you get the "Honor Upheld" trophy.

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

Again, Little Deviants. I' not sure if there are still players who can help you get the "Honor Upheld" trophy.

I can't tell if there are people, but i would definitely say yes. I've sent like 100 friendrequests and explained to everyone but luckily I found one after 2 days who was extremly nice and helpful with an older save on an extern memory card for the vita. It is possible I would say but there is definitely patience involved! :)

And yes SURPRISINGLY I take your fresh Super Meat Boy! Just because I am currently on it and I just know it is hard but I hope not impossible :/

• Like 1

Bloody nice Ryan! You've plated/100%ed (for the games without platinums) every game par pinballistik, so... I guess that one? You should try and 100% Dragon Age: Inquisition, it looks like you already have the DLC's, and (from what I'm to understand) the trophies are relatively easy to get. :)

Edited by auscomando
  • Like 1