Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Call of Duty 3 on the PlayStation 4, good job! I heard that game is a tough challenge and a grind due to the badges or medals you have to earn to unlock the personal decorator trophy.

Dead or Alive 6 :D maybe you can help me boost for online trophies as well hm? ?

1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Call of Duty 3 on the PlayStation 4, good job! I heard that game is a tough challenge and a grind due to the badges or medals you have to earn to unlock the personal decorator trophy.

Thank you :)

Yeah, lots of tedious grinding for the P.Decorator trophy, but overall it wasn't very difficult platinum and i managed to get all the campaign and zombie trophies little over 3 weeks on solo.

2 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Dead or Alive 6 :D maybe you can help me boost for online trophies as well hm? 1f601.png

Uncharted 2 Remastered.

54 minutes ago, TuomasH92 said:

Thank you :)

Yeah, lots of tedious grinding for the P.Decorator trophy, but overall it wasn't very difficult platinum and i managed to get all the campaign and zombie trophies little over 3 weeks on solo.

Uncharted 2 Remastered.

Red Dead 2, it was hard to find though mixed in with all the easy plats

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Team Sonic Racing. I like kart racers but the mechanics in this game just didn't click with me. 

You have a lot to choose from. But I have to say Minecraft. That's a lot of trophies for one game.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne! Those damn crowns are a real pain in the ass, great job my South American fellow! :pimp:

Driveclub Plat/100%

I want most of the Sony games trophy lists, but I'm not good at racing games and the game is delisted now

2nd pick would be Death Stranding, for the same reason as Driveclub as far as Sony games trophy lists but the reason I'm not doing it is because I find the game extremely boring so I would never put myself through a long journey with a game I don't like

6 minutes ago, The Investigator said:

Driveclub Plat/100%

I want most of the Sony games trophy lists, but I'm not good at racing games and the game is delisted now

2nd pick would be Death Stranding, for the same reason as Driveclub as far as Sony games trophy lists but the reason I'm not doing it is because I find the game extremely boring so I would never put myself through a long journey with a game I don't like

Ghost of Tsushima

On 03/06/2022 at 11:23 AM, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne! Those damn crowns are a real pain in the ass, great job my South American fellow! :pimp:

U have MH world u can do it. Iceborne is great u should try it.

On 06/06/2022 at 8:07 AM, bogaards1997 said:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

.Dishonored 2!

• Like 1