Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

Assassins Creed Revelations

I've played ACII and Brotherhood and although I have the PS3 Version of Revelations I never got motivated enough to start it because of the MP part. But still I really would like to have the trilogy complete.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nadinchen211 said:

Assassins Creed Revelations

I've played ACII and Brotherhood and although I have the PS3 Version of Revelations I never got motivated enough to start it because of the MP part. But still I really would like to have the trilogy complete.

Mass Effect - I played it when I had an Xbox 360, but I wasn't really into achievements then so I'd love another go at it with trophies and a platinum... but I don't own a PS3 so I have to hope they remaster them for PS4 someday as a trilogy.

3 hours ago, Jens said:

Nioh, because my progress is stuttering real hard.

LBP 3! Give it a try, the game is great besides all the glitches, and the plat is really easy if you don't get any bug or save crashes

Stories: The Path of Destinies! Looks like an easy platinum to an easy ps plus free game, so might as well take it 

Edited by henriquenice
I didn't get the topic right lol

2 hours ago, henriquenice said:

I already have that haha but thx I guess

The Witcher 3...since u don't have anything else to complete lol

Actually the forum is what platinum/100% would you take from above person and add to your collection.. lmao Not necessarily you choosing what game for me to complete in my backlog. For example, looking at your profile, I’d add LBP3 to my profile. I completed LBP1+2 but never got around to playing 3 haha!

59 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Actually the forum is what platinum/100% would you take from above person and add to your collection.. lmao Not necessarily you choosing what game for me to complete in my backlog. For example, looking at your profile, I’d add LBP3 to my profile. I completed LBP1+2 but never got around to playing 3 haha!

Oh I see! I am so sorry, didn't get it right since now :facepalm:

"from" and "to" are two words that mess me up on the English language

In this case, I will choose Uncharted Golden Abyss...deleted it from my vita a long time ago but might as well download it again, since it doesn't seems too hard at all.

again, sorry that i messed it up

Edited by henriquenice

46 minutes ago, henriquenice said:

In this case, I will choose Uncharted Golden Abyss...deleted it from my vita a long time ago but might as well download it again, since it doesn't seems too hard at all.

Modnation Racers... it seems way too difficult to complete that in 2018.

and so that @zeit86geist doesn't get skipped...

Fallout: New Vegas (instant classic)

Horizon Zero Dawn. Still need to get around to playing that masterpiece. And a 1% 100% rate? Yes please.

Edited by Empovyle