Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

11 minutes ago, reiner- said:

God of War: Ascension 

Red Dead Redemption... I couldn’t get into it. Btw thats a nice VF on your cover image for your profile. Is it yours? I bet that beast can boogie ?

Edited by fjyingturk
Can’t spell to save my life
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Fade to Silence 

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows.

I've been meaning to play this game and the previous one, but i've been busy trying to clean up my backlog.

EDIT: damn i've been :ninja:, so I will pick Killzone 2 (and all of the dlc) from @ahmedelebiary

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows.

I've been meaning to play this game and the previous one, but i've been busy trying to clean up my backlog.

Muramasa Rebirth

Had this in my backlog for awhile, and it seems kinda bland from what I’ve seen. Would you recommend this one?

@JIVe_____ It's from the same creators that did Dragon's Crown. I liked the hack-n-slash combat and the weapon crafting portions of it, but in regards to getting the platinum, it becomes repetitive, especially when travelling from one side of the world to the other. You have to do about 5 different playthroughs: 1 from the girl's story, 1 from the boy's story, 1 more from the girl on the hardest difficulty, 1 more from the boy on the hardest, and one speedrun. This not even including the different endings from both the boy and the girl that you have to get.

It's a good ultra rare platinum to have in your collection, but this is one of those games that I wouldn't recommend to those who own a vita.

EDIT: the next person please pick from @Metal Slime King's profile.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1