Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

19,709 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Smzthy said:

Call of Duty Classic.

 

Super meat boy- I don’t know if there was some glitch or change but from what I know that is hard as nails

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, yukonNI said:

 

Super meat boy- I don’t know if there was some glitch or change but from what I know that is hard as nails

 

Dark Souls, definitely.  I've found that I kind of suck at that series, lol.  xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Street Fighter V

Rayman Legends

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Singularity

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JIVe_____ said:

Singularity

Tokyo Jungle, wanna play it for fun and not try too hard like it sounds it will be for something without a platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Tokyo Jungle, wanna play it for fun and not try too hard like it sounds it will be for something without a platinum.

 

The Witness, nice. I was never able to do the final puzzle.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Metagal

Sky Scrappers.

Had lots of fun with my friends with it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BigBadKingCule said:

Sky Scrappers.

Had lots of fun with my friends with it.

Need for Speed The Run

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hbg said:

Need for Speed The Run

Last Rebellion. Played it as a kid and only remember bad stuff about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Last Rebellion. Played it as a kid and only remember bad stuff about it.

Bloodborne

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

L45a3ba.png

Rocket League

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely Saints Row IV. I love that game but haven't desired to complete all the challenges in it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, starwars101213 said:

Definitely Saints Row IV. I love that game but haven't desired to complete all the challenges in it. 

L777884.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.