Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

26,650 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Zone of the Enders


Dragonball Xenoverse, bought it months ago and haven't started it yet

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sezzuyasha said:


Dragonball Xenoverse, bought it months ago and haven't started it yet

 

Batman: Arkham Knight (100%). Damned community challenge pack! :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

 

Batman: Arkham Knight (100%). Damned community challenge pack! :)

Divinity: Original Sin, need to get into CRPGs but I bought Pillars of Eternity first.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Witcher or skyrim one of them. And its not that is hard , but i cant be bothered! Maybe one day lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, manotelikas said:

Witcher or skyrim one of them. And its not that is hard , but i cant be bothered! Maybe one day lol

 

Bioshock. I played it on PS3 but quit after a few hours due to the controls. I want to try again someday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, darkrequiem7 said:

 

Bioshock. I played it on PS3 but quit after a few hours due to the controls. I want to try again someday.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riptide GP2...a supposed easy plat but I’m not good at the game for whatever reason.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kiskiboy97 said:

Riptide GP2...a supposed easy plat but I’m not good at the game for whatever reason.

Plants vs Zombies. I always wanted to replay that one but somehow I always forget.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Plants vs Zombies. I always wanted to replay that one but somehow I always forget.

Devil may cry 5, this one is pretty challenging, the game looks fun so I'll maybe play it once I finish with my backlog 😬

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Devil may cry 5, this one is pretty challenging, the game looks fun so I'll maybe play it once I finish with my backlog 😬

 

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a few games to choose from there... guess I'd go for Outlast 2 though? Pretty sure that game is somewhere in my backlog (ps plus game at some point if I'm not mistaken and I do believe its sort of challenging (perma death runs and all that) never really got around to play it though since I feel like I should probably play 1 and its dlc first ... well maybe at some point 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rune2303 said:

Quite a few games to choose from there... guess I'd go for Outlast 2 though? Pretty sure that game is somewhere in my backlog (ps plus game at some point if I'm not mistaken and I do believe its sort of challenging (perma death runs and all that) never really got around to play it though since I feel like I should probably play 1 and its dlc first ... well maybe at some point 

Yakuza 0. Was working on it when my disc drive broke so rip the plat journey for that one for a bit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Neverwinter

Assassin's Creed III

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonads_ said:

Assassin's Creed III

I would go for Darksiders II again. What a game 😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.