Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, JIVe_____ said:

@ObsiEez Amnesia Collection

@SnakePitJohnson Everybody’s Golf

As much as I want to choose your Super Meat Boy platinum, I am more impressed that you have the Max Payne 3 platinum.  That game has hung around for the past eight years like some old stalker girlfriend.  Every so often, Max Payne 3 will reel me back in and spit me right back out with one of its omnipotent game freezes.  Very cruel platinum indeed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

As much as I want to choose your Super Meat Boy platinum, I am more impressed that you have the Max Payne 3 platinum.  That game has hung around for the past eight years like some old stalker girlfriend.  Every so often, Max Payne 3 will reel me back in and spit me right back out with one of its omnipotent game freezes.  Very cruel platinum indeed.

GTA IV

10 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

LOL Good analogy! You’re so close! Sorry you have had to deal with those freezes smh. I’ll choose your White Knight Chronicles, that must have been a loooong grind!

@Thornhorn7 Overcooked 2

Edited by JIVe_____
Ninja’d
  • Like 1