Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 minute ago, CalitrocityYT said:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

I had a lot to pick from, but this game was pretty fun to experience and the ending was powerful.

GTA V. I was too late to get it on PS3 before that one glitch, so it's stuck in my backlog forever.

6 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Ninja Gaiden Σ2

Rise of the Tomb Raider

11 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

Persona 4 Golden

I gotta start it already, has been in my backlog for sooo long, Persona 5 was my first Persona game, I am a fanboy now

Bro you gotta. I personally enjoyed 4 more than 5 because of the story. 5 100% had the better gameplay but 4 had the better story. The platinum trophy is a bit harder than Persona 5's just because of the Hardcore Risette trophy but as long as you prepare for it & basically dedicate a playthrough to it, it'll be no issue

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Bro you gotta. I personally enjoyed 4 more than 5 because of the story. 5 100% had the better gameplay but 4 had the better story. The platinum trophy is a bit harder than Persona 5's just because of the Hardcore Risette trophy but as long as you prepare for it & basically dedicate a playthrough to it, it'll be no issue

Far Cry 4

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

That's what I have been hearing, I am actually excited to play it now, will try start it this weekend, thanks for the heads up!

4 minutes ago, seyhano said:

MORTAL KOMBAT - it is ultra rare and precious platinum. 

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection, Budokai games were awesome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brainwatched said:

Persona 4 Golden, I'd love to play it but don't have a Vita :(

i have to go with Tekken 7.. i cannot play fighting game no matter how many attempts i try.  i do not have the patience for that.. and it cost me couple controlers.

you have a great list. And determination to 100% them all 

• Like 1