Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 minute ago, Salamandxrs said:

I would take dark souls 3 because it s a good and hard game that i must do, i just cant start it yet because i have to many games to end first

Cod ww2, first cod in a while I've liked buy the zombie trophies are so tough. Hats off to you!

On 1.3.2017 at 0:33 PM, Milkyrobb said:

Batman: Arkham Knight. I did everything to 100% this Game before they released The community challenge DLC....

Now I need to find sone Time to return as Dark Knight again. 

I got the iceberg Lounge trophy after 1 week trying, you can do it! Just a Lot of Training needed. 

48 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Yes genius, that's the point. You are supposed to CHOOSE platinum from the player above.

Yakuza Kiwami. I have it on my list due to psplus, but I am very reluctant to start it, not only because the series is known for long, tedious and hard completions, and the series is so long, but also because it seems to wield a ridiculous overdose of japanese weirdness:)

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Yakuza Kiwami. I have it on my list due to psplus, but I am very reluctant to start it, not only because the series is known for long, tedious and hard completions, and the series is so long, but also because it seems to wield a ridiculous overdose of japanese weirdness:)

Strafe just because it looks like a nightmare in game form xD

• Like 1