Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

21 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Ghost of Tsushima, still haven’t done the raid. Will do it soon! 

Hm... I think I will go for Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart! I kind of put that game down a few weeks ago and need to finish it. Since that one is pretty much TellTale difficulty though, I might also go for Doom (2016)! I already have the online trophies so I just need to grind out the secrets in campaign I'm pretty sure.

6 hours ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

Hm... I think I will go for Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart! I kind of put that game down a few weeks ago and need to finish it. Since that one is pretty much TellTale difficulty though, I might also go for Doom (2016)! I already have the online trophies so I just need to grind out the secrets in campaign I'm pretty sure.

Persona 4 golden,  I would have it but my save corrupted and I haven't had the time/motivation to play through twice again. 

Quite easy as @Johnathan994 only has 12 plats and I have 11 of them already lol, so by default..

Final Fantasy 15

But it’s one I do wish was 100% on my list without me having to grind it out, especially with the issues around actually obtaining 100% now 

Edited by Shmeefly
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

Quite easy as @Johnathan994 only has 12 plats and I have 11 of them already lol, so by default..

Final Fantasy 15

But it’s one I do wish was 100% on my list without me having to grind it out, especially with the issues around actually obtaining 100% now 

Fallout 76, I like Fallout a lot, but I suck at it. So no way that I'm gonna play online.

1 hour ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Fallout 76, I like Fallout a lot, but I suck at it. So no way that I'm gonna play online.

L.A Noire....I played this when it first came out on ps3 back before I collected trophies.

I really would love to go back and re play this at some point.

You seem to like 3rd person shooters / adventure so I can recommend you without a doubt Resident Evil Remake 2.

To the next person: be aware that my next platinum would be my 100 and I have a lot of uncompleted games!