"Delete" a 100%or platinum from the person above

OJ9999vr

15 minutes ago, ChocoDoc1 said:

First of all I love your taste in games but man Contrast it took you 9 years to finish compared to the other games you did beat I want that deleted lol 

Splinter cell 1 HD on the PS3. That game is an abomination. I know your pain. Such a bad port, Ubisoft should ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kickbillen said:

Dead Cells only took you 4 years… would be a shame if someone took it 🙈

I’m deeply convinced you loved every bit of your Aliens: Fireteam Elite platinum, so I’m both thrilled and honoured to present you with the unique occasion of doing it all over again! Well done, old chap, we’re all proud of you.

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2023 at 10:17 AM, KennethMcCormick said:

I’m deeply convinced you loved every bit of your Aliens: Fireteam Elite platinum, so I’m both thrilled and honoured to present you with the unique occasion of doing it all over again! Well done, old chap, we’re all proud of you.

I'll take the easy route and get rid of your South Park: The Stick of Truth. Now go do it again and make your namesake proud!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kvara_XIV said:

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, you took to long to get 100%.

Steins:Gate . Feels somewhat lost in your list as the only visual novel (must admit there's a few games I never heard about, so not sure whether one of them's a visual novel, too)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MegaMutants said:

Steins:Gate . Feels somewhat lost in your list as the only visual novel (must admit there's a few games I never heard about, so not sure whether one of them's a visual novel, too)

Breaking the rules here - but I would delete your 182 hidden Trophies.

I obviously cannot name any games they belong to 😂